All reviewsroom was cleanplace to staya great staycleaning ladiessmall hotelnice poolparking lotmoteldelandfloridamicrowavepetpillowsinterstate
Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

My family used this hotel when we evacuated for Hurricane Irma. We found the rooms to be clean and neat. The owners and staff we're considerate and helpful. In preparation for the storm the staff made sure that all of the rooms had clean sheets and extra towels before the storm hit.
This is a small hotel with a big heart.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
M P, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Orange City/Deland, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

We love your review and we were happy to provide a safe shelter. We look forward to any of your needs in the future.

Elizabeth

Reviewed September 26, 2017

Reviewed September 25, 2017

The workers are very nice except for the maids.. One was very rude... My kids took over this hotel and the owners were fine with it... Very family oriented.... Great stay and they allow dogs...

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for your glowing review. We appreciate it. I apologize for any of my staff that may have been rude. We look forward to your next visit to our small city.

ELizabeth

Reviewed September 16, 2017

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
M P, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Orange City/Deland, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Reviewed September 14, 2017

I stayed at this hotel because Hurricane Irma was coming and I was worried about oak trees on my property falling on my house. It was conveniently located .5 miles from my home. VERY clean and I have 0 complaints. I was very happy because you never know what you are walking in to until you're there sometimes.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
M P, Front Desk at Days Inn by Wyndham Orange City/Deland, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2017

Thank you very much for your review. We are so happy that we were able to provide you a safe and secure place during the storm.