“Nice Hotel”

Days Inn Orange City/Deland
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Orange City

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Swansea, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed January 18, 2014

This Days Inn was a good choose for an overnight stay on your way to southern fl. The room was clean, it had a refrigerator, microwave and a small dining area. Although we didn't use it, the pool looked nice. Nearby were several restaurants to choice from. The only negative thing was that they offered breakfast but it didn't start until 8 am which was late for people who wanted to get an early start.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
M P, General Manager at Days Inn Orange City/Deland, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! I am pleased to hear that you found so much to your liking here. I'm sorry you thought our Daybreak Breakfast didn't start until 8am. I certainly do apologize if anyone here may have caused you to misunderstand, but our Daybreak Breakfast is open every morning from 7am until 10am. I appreciate all your kind words and do hope that you will consider staying with us during any future visits to our area. I will personally be happy to cook you up some flapjacks or eggs and bacon next time you come. Just let me know. :-) Thank you, again for your very nice comments. It means so much to receive your accolade! Best Wishes
DeLand, Florida
Reviewed December 13, 2013

A light was out in room for two days creating a potential safety issue. It was reported multiple times and never fixed. This and other concerns were addressed with the owner who noted she did not care and that this could pass on to anyone I like up to the President of the United States.

Avoid this establishment as the owners response raises additional questions related to the health and safety of other rooms on the premises.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!!! Maybe your car is better!!!
Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Dc4131
M P, General Manager at Days Inn Orange City/Deland, responded to this review, December 14, 2013
I'm sorry, but you and I will have to agree to disagree about this. I do not believe that anyone connected with our property would be so lazy and unconcerned as to not willingly and quickly replace a something as easy as a light bulb. If such were the case, however, I find it even more incredible that any staff member would rather ignore multiple requests from a guest for a simple light bulb. Would you if it were you? I don't think I'd want to go through so much drama for such an easy fix. I, as General Manager and operator of this property guarantee that I did not have any such conversation. And for you to say I even went as far as to make that comment regarding 'the president' is ludicrous. As evidenced by the sum of our reviews, it seems like our property has been enjoyed by some and found lacking by others. Obviously, you are one of latter. We can certainly try our best to please all of our guests but realize it is not always possible. That fact, however, shall never deter either myself or my staff from giving it our best. I'd be more than happy to discuss the matter with you as I would love to get to the bottom of this. You are welcome to contact me anytime. Meanwhile, however, I find your story to be either untrue or embellished beyond all proportion. Sincerely

Travelers are raving about these Orange City hotels

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I was surprised by how clean this place was. It looks like this was an old mom and pop turned Days Inn, so I was expecting the rooms to be outdated. Everything was fairly new. There were no odors. The beds were comfortable I would recommend this place if you are passing through and are looking for economic.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
M P, General Manager at Days Inn Orange City/Deland, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to submit your review and for your recommending us as a good place to stay in terms of value for the dollar. We appreciate your kind assessment of our property. I believe your description was an accurate one. It pleases my greatly to hear that your guest room actually exceeded your expectations! I so hope you will visit us again. If you should decide to return, please feel free to contact us in advance should you have any suggestions on how we can make your next stay even more enjoyable.
Your patronage is our pleasure and your comments are well-received. May you enjoy a safe, happy, and Merry Christmas 2013 season. We hope you'll come see us again, soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orange City
#3 of 5 in Orange City
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orange
Hampton Inn & Suites Deland
Hampton Inn DeBary/Deltona

Been to Days Inn Orange City/Deland? Share your experiences!