“Back again”
Review of La Hacienda

La Hacienda
Ranked #10 of 84 Restaurants in Orange City
Description: Family own this restaurant was establish more then 18 years ago serving authentic Mexican food.. we are open Sunday-Thursday 11:am to 9:00 pm Friday-Saturday 11:am to 10:00 pm
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Just a little update, food is still great. Service is possibly the best in the county. Dinner is still a very very good deal for the portion size. All in all my wife and I have been having dinner here for over two years and will continue to return.

I have read a few reviews about the mixed drinks, other than my brother's I have never had a better Margaritta EVER!!!!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

My wife's favorite Mexican restruant! Great service, large menu and everything we have tried is very good!! The service is outstanding and the margaritas are way above average!! Prices are also very reasonable and it is a friendly fun place to dine!! Try it, you'll like it!!

2  Thank ldeeisme
Reviewed May 5, 2013

My family and I go here at least once a month for a good reason - Pitcher of the best margaritas ever, tasty food, and our favorite person, Adela! They really have excellent service and we've never found anything on our plates that wasn't supposed to be there.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Perfect place to host a meeting as well as enjoy some good food. The staff was friendly and the food was excellent. Loved the chips served before the meal too.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We are regulars here and for reason. Usually the food is right on along with the service. But as others have stated you can catch them on an off night. We were once (and to date only once) served food that should have never be alowed to leave the kitchen or even been allowed in the kitchen, and I'll leave it at that. When we brought it to the attention of our server he took the issue to the manager and he indicated that was just the spices. NOT... Our server who recognized us a regulars reduced our bill with a coupon and that's all he could do. Have we been back? Yes and to date no other issues. Would I recomend this restaurant? Yes. I can't count them out do to one instance. I am however dissapointed management did not offer to remove the meal from the bill.

1  Thank Stephen R