“Boston Style Chinese Food”

Jade Garden Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #59 of 84 Restaurants in Orange City
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Boston Style Chinese Food”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I've lived in Central Florida for most of my life where good Chinese food is hard to come by. Jade Garden is delicious! Fried rice is spot on to what I've eaten in my native Boston. The Bourbon chicken that my husband ordered was fresh, not greasy at all and the sauce had just the right amount of sweetness to it. The egg rolls were perfectly crispy and the inside ingredients were perfect; my only complaint is that I wish they had more filling in them. I highly recommend and happy that we finally found our neighborhood Chinese restaurant that we will be visiting from now on. Oh, and not to be left out, is the exceptional and very personable service to be found at Jade Garden! Kudos!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank fashionista219

Deltona, Florida
“not a good choice”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Egg roll tasted old and refried. We asked for crispy noodle topping with our meal because my husband ate them all with his soup:) The female (owner)? or server with attitude said we couldn't get anymore because you only get 1 bowl with soup! wow! not even for an upcharge? She finally decided to bring us a few more, but not without the lecture that we were doing something wrong... bad attitude, and the food was not as good as the reviews above hinted it to be...

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Natalie F
DeBary, Florida
“Good Food”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

consistantly good food friendly owner operators mostof our orders come with a free suprise. The best food in DeBary

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Doug L
Amelia Island
“Distinct Sauces and Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Our friends have followed the owners of Jade Garden for many years. We always eat at the restaurant when we visit Orange City. While I admit we order "special" dishes from the Chef that does not diminish the standard items we order off the menu. This is a Chinese restaurant where each sauce has it's distinct flavor. Whether it is Sizzling Shrimp, Happy Family in Black Bean Sauce, Duck, or Hunan Chicken, each dish is amazing. Yes the prices are more than reasonable, the wine is very basic, the experience is wonderful. The owners by the way are Vietnamese so you can ask for dishes of that ethnic variety as well.

• Visited August 2012
“Want the best bang for your buck?”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

We are new to O.C but this is a very good experience for Chinese food. If u go during the lunch special hours (11-4 i think) u get tea, water, hot soup or eggroll, and a ful meal for 4.50...the food is fresh and hot and delicious. Only downfall is the soup is a little bland, but hey...nothin a lil soy sauce cant fix. Have been twice so far in a month and have no complaints, great service (fast and polite) and great food.

• Visited January 2012