“Ribs to die for”
Review of Woody's Bar-B-Que - CLOSED

Woody's Bar-B-Que
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I have tried rib all over the east coast and I have to say Woody's is the best. I have tried some of their other food and it is just as good.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Great food, realistic prices with nice size portions. We Almost always leave with a box. Excellent banana pudding. Have been visited at our table on many visits by the owner. Very clean establishment. Really good sweet tea! Food has consistent flavor. Enjoy eating here on a regular basis.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

If you're going for BBQ, you may as well travel a bit farther up the road to 4 RIvers. As this is just average after you have 4 Rivers.

Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

Will not return anytime soon. Food was mediocre and the service was horrible. Took the waitress 20 minutes to refill our drinks; which when returned, did not add ice to the glasses. Never returned to ask how the meal was. Then waited an additional 15 minutes to get our check in which we had to flag down another server to get it. Overall I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. Will not go back and if I do I will not have Clara as our waitress.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Had pulled pork and one side lunch special for $5.99- sweet tea was good and wait staff was ok, food was good but not great. Southern sweet Barbq was the best, Carolina was watery and odd tasting