“Better than the usual Chili's experience”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #28 of 88 Restaurants in Orange City
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Our server here made all the difference. Two for one happy hour beers were also a pleasant surprise. We were always being checked in on. I had pretty much given up on Chili's dine-in for service issues back home, sticking to take-out only, so this experience was refreshing. Cudo's to the bar staff for taking good care of it's patrons!

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Packed on a Wed night there was a wait for a table. Took a while for the server to get to us. Food was typical Chili food.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Just your adverage run of the mill dining experience. Menu was as usual, service was fair, not great. When I dine out, I want to feel special and this place did not make me feel special

Reviewed December 4, 2012

The chips and dip arrive just made and are great! I have not tried a steak here. I had chicken wings and they were also good.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The food and the service have really suffered over the years. I do not think it is this Chili's but it is a chain related issue. When profits take precedence over quality and guest experience, it is time to leave and take my business elsewhere.