“Great Frozen Yogert!”

Cuisines: American
Description: This is a frozen yogurt shop
Description: This is a frozen yogurt shop
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Love this place. They are always super friendly and lots of flavors to choose from. Also the selection of toppings is one of the best I have seen. You get sample cups and can try all the flavors before you decide.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

This was my 1st time ever in a self-serve frozen yogurt shop. The restaurant was very clean and modern. Floors were shiny clean - all food areas were kept clean. Frozen yogurt and toppings were delicious.

Young man was working behind the counter with zero personality. no hello or thank you - just weighed our cups and told us how much. Not at all rude, but nonetheless, disappointing, as this has an overall very happy, visually appealing atmosphere.

I thought it was a bit pricey - however - as I said earlier, this was my 1st time at a place like this, so I have nothing to compare it to. I'm sure I would be back :-)