“Great Food, Service, and Overall Business!”
Review of Bumbinos - CLOSED

Bumbinos
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I have been to Bumbino's multiple times and have always loved it! Whenever you go here, they make you feel like you are part of their family because they are so willing to talk with you and get your opinion on everything. The restaurant is always clean and the atmosphere is great. I love that you can see the pizza guy making the pizzas and the other food that goes into the oven. On the most recent time that I went, I visited this great restaurant with my parents. I was craving a turkey sub but I was disappointed to find out that they don't have a turkey sub. Instead, I tried their grilled chicken sub. It had pepper, oil, and vinegar on it which I was not aware of but it was still delicious! In the past, I've always gotten their chicken alfredo. It is absolutely amazing! The service was great, as usual. My parents were very happy with their food. They got wings, an antipasto salad, and mussels in shells with fettuccine. The location is great and the place looks awesome. I love looking at the family pictures on the walls. I truly recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves Italian food and likes to support small businesses!

1  Thank Ginas418

Reviewed May 9, 2013

It's hard to find a local restaurant that isn't over priced, food mediocre, and friendly staff. Well, we have a gem here! Bumbino's has excellent, authentic Italian food (extensive menu) and amazing pizza! Whether you have a crowd or just a couple of people, Bumbino's fits the bill. You can dine outside or inside. Either way, you'll experience wonderful service and food.

1  Thank Lynette B
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Yes the location is bad, and the service is bad, and the place looks bad.....but this is the best Italian food I have had in many, many years. This family run restaurant has a very talented cook.
I love it!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

We’ve eaten here a few times including the original location on Enterprise Road. The food and service was average each time so I really have nothing to rave about. The new location is small and tucked into a corner plaza that’s located back off Enterprise Road and is very hard to see unless you’re going to LA Fitness. Talk about a bad location. The interior of the new location is small and is dominated by the wall paint, which - I suppose, is suppose to replicate some type of Tuscan Villa style. Unfortunately for them, it looks like the place caught fire and soot stained the walls. Trust me, it’s on all the walls and makes the place look filthy which for me anyway, reflects on the food. We’ve mentioned the paint to staff a couple of times and were always told it was going to be repainted "any time". The first time I was told this was a year ago.
My recommendation is to look somewhere else for Italian first and select this place last – at least until they repaint the sooty walls

2  Thank runner24
Reviewed August 20, 2012

It is hard to find something that I like at this place. I have been there twice and find their marinara sauce too spicy. I don't really care for it at all. Their service was below par and it seems to take forever to get your food even when the restaurant was not so busy. I won't go back!

2  Thank bren567