“Interior walls look like they are covered with soot!! Please repaint!!”
Review of Bumbinos - CLOSED

Bumbinos
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We’ve eaten here a few times including the original location on Enterprise Road. The food and service was average each time so I really have nothing to rave about. The new location is small and tucked into a corner plaza that’s located back off Enterprise Road and is very hard to see unless you’re going to LA Fitness. Talk about a bad location. The interior of the new location is small and is dominated by the wall paint, which - I suppose, is suppose to replicate some type of Tuscan Villa style. Unfortunately for them, it looks like the place caught fire and soot stained the walls. Trust me, it’s on all the walls and makes the place look filthy which for me anyway, reflects on the food. We’ve mentioned the paint to staff a couple of times and were always told it was going to be repainted "any time". The first time I was told this was a year ago.
My recommendation is to look somewhere else for Italian first and select this place last – at least until they repaint the sooty walls

2  Thank runner24

Reviewed August 20, 2012

It is hard to find something that I like at this place. I have been there twice and find their marinara sauce too spicy. I don't really care for it at all. Their service was below par and it seems to take forever to get your food even when the restaurant was not so busy. I won't go back!

2  Thank bren567