Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orange
$99
$67
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $78/night.

$80
Orange City Motel(Orange City)(Great Value!)
$75
$63
1876 Heritage Inn(Orange City)
$58
Hampton.com
Artisan Downtown(DeLand)
$120
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

All reviewsfront deskpancakesbob evanslots of varietyno reservationwould stay here againfixed immediatelyhi expresspancake machinebreakfast hoursa gas station convenience storefree cookiesrestaurants within walking distanceplenty of free parkinghousekeeping personnelfort lauderdalean ice bucket
Reviewed July 29, 2012

great for staying overnight but the hotel itself has a pretty tiny pool and no scenic view. Elevator and hallways kind of scruffy looking but my room was very clean and updated. Blue springs is nearby which is great. Get there early if you are going! There will be a cutoff of how many people they let in per day. Sonny's bbq nearby is great, family pack for four serves prob 6 at least and was only $40. We went to Universal one night but it is a one hour drive, okay for teens but not little kids! Traffic can be bad as you get near the parks making one hour two hours!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2012

We come here every year at the end of March,while going to the springs in Deland to celebrate our daughter's birthday. The rooms are very clean and reasonably priced. We always get a king bed with the whirlpool bathtub & sitting room, never had a bad night's sleep here! The beds are very comfy. Great place to stay overnight!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2012

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express as we visited family for a week. Having the breakfast option was great as we were able to eat a little to get us going for the day. They changed the menu slightly each day for variety.

We did not use the pool even though it looked clean and inviting. Did learn you had to be a member of their frequent stay group to received a newspaper but we did find them in the lobby daily.

Bed was comfy, no smoke smell and bathroom was clean. Never, ever heard noise in the adjoining rooms. Front desk was very helpful. We got a slight room credit when they found out we had problems with the remote control.

Would stay again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 5th floor were quiet and seemed for long-term stays.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2012

We were visiting a friend in the area for Easter and after a day at Epcot we were very tired. I had pre-booked my reservation as a Priority Rewards Member. My sister and niece stayed in the car when I went to check in, thinking it would take forever. I was immediately greeted, checked in, and informed they were upgrading us to a room with a fridge and microwave because I was a Priority Rewards Member. The lobby was immaculate clean, as were the halls etc. The room was perfect-clean, quiet, and comfortable. Probably the best stay at a HIE I've ever had. The breakfast was great, and the lady bussing the tables and stocking the food was very kind and very present. My niece LOVED making her own pancakes! We had a very happy stay and I will definitely choose this hotel if staying in the area again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2012

WYSIWYG with this hotel. We found nothing bad and lots of things good when we stayed March 29, 2012. I used my points collected over many years and we were welcomed as a club member and, wehn asked what kind of room we wanted, I asked what was available. Chose a junior suite at same cost (in points) as standard room (jacuzi, microwave, sink and, best of all, a TV with working closed captions!) Hotel breakfast was good, location is good. No restaurant but plenty (6+?) of chain restaurants within walking distance. Set well back from busy road, noise was no problem.

Room Tip: We were on top floor facing the main road but, as the hotel is set well back, I heard no noise. I'd expect all rooms would be quite acceptable. I've tried to book this hotel once before but it was full (Daytona is nearby)
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple