“Great Buffet and Great Price!”
Review of Buffet City

Buffet City
Ranked #61 of 85 Restaurants in Orange City
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I come here all the time with boyfriend, parents, and my boyfriend's family. The waitresses are always very friendly and are eager to refill your drinks, as well as take your dirty plates. The restaurant is always clean and the food is always the appropriate temperature. I especially like their honey chicken, lo mein, and macaroni and cheese. My boyfriend loves their made to order counter and get something from there every time. The buffet has a lot of variety and everything is always delicious! The workers are always bringing out new food. I definitely recommend this buffet! Check your local coupon books for discounts!

1  Thank Ginas418
There are newer reviews for Buffet City

Reviewed May 14, 2013

The best of all Oriental buffets in the area. We go for the sushi bar & the made to order stir fry counter. Fresh & tasty!

1  Thank MsFlorida32713
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

My 9 yr old daughter loves this place. Why? She loves the buttered shrimp and macaroni and cheese and the desserts

My husband doesn't like it but he's not a buffet guy.

I love the unlimited sushi. 9.99 for all the sushi you can eat? ?? Heck yeah.

1  Thank Amy R
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I took my family to this place at my wife's request. I don't eat sushi, but they had some. I can't say whether it's good. But, judging by the buffet, everything seemed to be subpar. The General's chicken was tough to chew and lacked any real chunks of meat. It had no crunch. It was just chewy mush. I hoped to find some of the meatballs that you'll find in a Chinese restaurant. They didn't have them. The egg rolls were supposed to have pork in them, but I never tasted nor saw a bit of meat. The fried dumplings were horrible. My wife spit out one of their stuffed mushrooms. I spit out a hunk of a cream puff that seemed stale and flavorless. I also had a piece of apple pie that had no flavor and a crust that was orange, a sweet bun that was just a fried biscuit with no sugar coating it, etc., etc. I did enjoy the egg custard. They also had a carving station with ham and prime rib or roast beef. Since it was supposed to be Chinese fare, I didn't hit the carving station. But I wish I had. My guess is that their hunks of meat have as much flavor as the rest of their food. But at least I can expect it to taste like actual food. What's puzzling is that Chinese food is made with some incredible flavors, but I didn't taste any of that in the stuff I ate. I could toss some chicken in sesame oil and add noodles and veggies in the wok at home and have something that is more like real Chinese food. And that's just sad, don't you think?

Reviewed January 22, 2013

It was about lunch time and we happened upon (My) Buffet City in Orange City, Florida. A very pleasant eating experience. The place is clean, the meals are too varied to describe. Notable are carving stations with beef today, ham, or pork. Stuffed oysters, fresh and varied sushis with plenty of the usual "chinese" or asian buffet items. The big surprise is that weekday lunch is 7$! Like most of these place they try to make up with the stiff drink prices (2$ for a cup of coffee, for example). You can't go wrong with this place, unless you are a dessert type person. Then this place becomes ordinary, except for the ice cream machine you can use.