“Fantastic day with fantastic teacher”

Dawn Turner Designs
Reviewed June 30, 2016

I was new to fusing and decided to do a day with Dawn. From the very start she was generous with her knowledge and she has a lovely friendly approach and I didn't feel any question was a stupid one. I loved that she tailors the day to what you want and how you learn. The studio itself is a great environment. I left the day buzzing and my fusing glass addiction started. Dawn continues to share her advice and knowledge after the day through many forums. If you are thinking about it, book it, you'll have fun and learn something new.

Date of experience: September 2015
1  Thank Karen_W_01
Dawn T, Owner at Dawn Turner Designs, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2016

Thank you Karen, its been lovely to watch your journey further into fusing, and I am so glad you had fun (and sorry, not sorry, you got addicted :-)

Reviewed June 29, 2016

Thoroughly enjoyed the learning about glass with Dawn.
Hoping to return in the future .
Made lots of pieces which are currently being fused .

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank tgwyn2016

I thoroughly enjoyed having you both in the studio, and thank you for teaching me a thing or two, as well! Your work is turning out beautifully, I hope you'll both be thrilled with the results.