“What's not to like?”

Ranked #20 of 83 Restaurants in Oldsmar
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 24, 2014

One of the last family owned restaurants in Florida where you can eat without having your pocket picked.Just good plain American food with the best service in town.I can't believe these jerks complaining about "Atmosphere". Hey Sport, for $10 a meal you don't get violin players. I am not a multitask-er so I don't go to lunch to simultaneously watch 9 football games while listening to loud music and screaming bar flies. I go to eat. If you want latte go to Starbucks and spend $7 a cup. Me? I enjoy the refillable cup of java.

1  Thank joe s
There are newer reviews for Eve's Family Restaurant

Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

The best thing about this place is that it's family owned. The coffee is not good at all and the food tastes like it all came from a can. I would be very surprised if they make anything fresh!

1  Thank Closertofine4
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Do not like the Breakfast at Eve's as it is usually greasy, but Lunch and Dinner are usually good. The place is small and nothing special, but the prices are good. If you like to eat in upscale Restaurants, this is not the place for you!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

I'm not sure why they have the above picture of this place but it looks totally different. It is a cozy restaurant and it is very busy which tells you it has good food. I always order the pumpkin pancakes and I am always satisfied. They have daily specials and are reasonably priced. Every time I am in Oldsmar, I have to have breakfast here

1  Thank dllrschll
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Good basic foods, good service, quaint room... always busy so you know that the food is good! The servers have been around for a long time, so you know they are happy there and that tells you something about who they work for! So.... guess you need to check it out! If you are looking for upscale or fancy... not here. Simple, pleasant and basic. Good.... Would I go back? Absolutely!!

1  Thank mnmerilee

Been to Eve's Family Restaurant? Share your experiences!