“Locally Owned with Good food.”

Eve's Family Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 83 Restaurants in Oldsmar
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 10, 2012

My roommate went to Eve's Family Restaurant to learn to build her own webpage, I went to support her and for the food. I ordered a Greek salad and onion rings with ranch dressing. I ordered my onion rings brown and crunchy with ranch dressing and they were delicious. I was not impressed with the service because I had to locate the waitress when we needed refills and such.

Eve's Family Restaurant offers alot of food at a decent price.

There are newer reviews for Eve's Family Restaurant

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Always crowded with local; very average/plain food. Nice staff. Decent prices. Taste is ok but nothing to brag about.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Alot of great food to choose from at great prices. The waffles have got to be my favorite there. There is nothing fancy about this place but its a great place for breakfast and lunch. Every once in a while you will catch the owner Eve there greeting everyone. She is such a sweet lady.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

A lot of delicious food for a small price. We went on a Saturday afternoon; it's not fancy, but just a nice place for lunch! The apple pie is great! :)

Reviewed September 6, 2012

obviously a long standing family business who truly appreciate their customers... the waitresses were WoNdErFuL, really funny, even on a super busy Sunday breakfast morning! needless to say we ended up at Eve's every day for breakfast during our 4 day stay and it was well worth it

Been to Eve's Family Restaurant? Share your experiences!