“Glad I came back”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed December 29, 2013

It has been under new ownership for about 18 months. I was not happy with prior ownership, and it fell into disrepair. What a pleasant change. Everything about it has improved. I had a fresh grouper sandwich. My wife had a Cobb Salad. Both meals were sizable and tasty. Service was very good.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Jack Willie's is near where I live so I have been there a few times with friends. We are usually outdoors due to the band and dancing. There are picnic tables and a bar, plus lots of bugs outdoors due to the water. If you are planning to be outdoors, spray yourself with insect repellent first! It is always overcrowded, and the service is slow. The people who ordered food in my group were not impressed. The band changes, there are different types of music, but not much room to dance. It is the type of place where locals go to drink. I would not recommend it unless you like to drink, or want to dance and like the outdoors.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We helped a friend celebrate her birthday and she has always wanted to try this restaurant. It is great to be able to say that this was a wonderful experience. The food, our waitress Christina, the manager and the music. (Oh, and the drinks!) We will be returning very soon. Be hungry when you order because the servings are large, yet the prices do not hurt your wallet.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

My family are regulars here. We love hanging out on the weekends listening to the live music. The menu is mostly bar food, but really good. The staff is awesome! We know all the servers, and they are all fantastic! Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Just went to jack willies for the first time. The food was awesome. Had a mahi sandwich and stuffed shrimp. The drinks are so cheap. The service is excellent. And the atmosphere is amazing! Can't wait to make this a regular hang out!!!

Been to Jack Willie's Tiki Bar & Restaurant? Share your experiences!