“Great Staycation!”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Oldsmar
Kansas City
“Great Staycation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

My daughter and her young son came to visit us and instead of her staying at my house, I came and stayed with her at the Hilton Garden Inn. From the comfortable beds to the sparkling swimming pool, every part of the stay was perfect. The staff are all so friendly and they made us feel so welcome with a toddler in tow. The breakfast was fabulous.....as was the breakfast staff.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Jackie F, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest / Oldsmar, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank you for your review! Staff and management are pleased that you and your family had the opportunity to enjoy yourself and our amenities while staying at Hilton Garden Inn Oldsmar. We are honored to have you as our guest and pleased that you found our staff to be friendly and accommodating. We look forward to hosting your next "staycation".

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Oviedo, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

I would stay over and over again. From the time I booked the group of rooms, Jacquie was most helpful in every way, she understood the needs of the team. Upon check in the staff was great and courteous. The breakfast buffet was way above average and most delightful. The staff was there to assist in every way. Hotel was clean and very pleasant. Great location, could not ask for a better choice of restaurants within walking distance. Will definately book again for our next tournament.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review! It was great hosting your group and I am eager for your return in November. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to the entire team. I appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you next month!
Wesley Chapel, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

A member of the family passed away. We had hoped for some cooperation from one of the local area hotels. We could not have asked or hoped for anything better than what we received at this hotel. Jackie worked with us giving us everything we needed even though we were all unorganized and making ever changing last minute plans. On behalf of my whole family I can't thank her enough.

You have earned a customer for life!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review on Hilton Garden Inn. I am sorry that unfortunate times introduced you to Hilton Garden Inn and our staff, however, I am pleased that we could provide efficient and compassionate service to make your transition easier. I am not sure if there is a higher compliment than a comment that we earned a customer for life, so for that thank you and I am forever grateful!
Dahlonega, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

i stayed here for a quick family trip back in Aug, the room was amazing! the staff was wonderful, we are forgetful people and we left a few things behind, it was not a problem at all. they quickly helped us out and got us back on track to enjoy our time visiting family and seeing the sights. it is located in the perfect spot for us, between tampa and clearwater, so everything was accessible. we loved the amenities as well. our family knows where we will stay from now on for every trip down to florida!

Room Tip: we loved being on the south side of the hotel. seemed quieter to us.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Jackie F, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest / Oldsmar, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am so pleased that you and your family enjoyed your stay here in August and you found a new vacation spot for the future. Our staff truly aims to please and I am happy you had a chance to experience our stellar service! On behalf of the entire staff and management team, we look forward to hosting your stay in the future. Thank you for your business!
Odessa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

I recently ran into a problem with my Hilton HHonors account, so after three months and several attempts to resolve it through normal channels I reached out to Jackie at the Hilton Garden Inn in Oldsmar. I had stayed there many times during my relocation to Florida, and she was always caring and extreemly helpful, so what the heck, i gave it a try. Within 15 minutes she and her General Manager, Charlie, had an answer and resolved my issue. Not only is it a good business hotel, in a very good location, but the people that work there are the best. I would put their service up against any Ritz Carlton.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Melanie_Meyer, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest / Oldsmar, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Oldsmar. We appreciate your business and kind words. Please note that we are always available to assist and greatly appreciate our mutual relationship. Thank you for your continued business!

In the spirit of hospitality,

Jackie Farquhar
Director of Sales
Hilton Garden Inn
Hampton Inn and Suites
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

I travel to Oldsmar from Washington, DC on a weekly basis. I have the opportunity to stay at any hotel of my choice while sticking within my project budget. The Hilton Garden Inn in Oldsmar offered me a special rate and goes above and beyond to keep my business on a weekly basis. It is a quality hotel and an excellent value for business travelers.

Jasmine, who works at the front desk on weeknights, stands out. She greets me with a smile each week and asks if there is anything she can do to make my stay more pleasurable. One of the things that she has done is hold my suits in the back office each week. When I check out she takes my suits (and sends them to the dry cleaner if necessary) and then holds them until my next stay. This has made my weekly travel much smoother as I am able to pack lightly and without concern for wrinkling suits needed for business meetings.

One week, the collar stays in one of my shirts were lost when they were sent to the dry cleaner. I mentioned this to Jasmine in passing; she apologized profusely. The next day she brought me collar stays from home - which was completely unnecessary but very helpful because I didn't get a chance to run the store in between meetings. This is just one example of how Jasmine genuinely cares about hotel guests and is committed to delivering the highest quality service on behalf of the Hilton Garden Inn. She is a standout employee and is one of the reasons that I will be returning for the remainder of my project in Oldsmar.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Staff and management are pleased to read your kind words especially making mention of Jasmine. We truly do have an asset in her and I am so pleased to hear she made a lastly impact on you. Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to hosting your next trip. I will be sure to pass along your comments to Jasmine and the rest of the team.
Christiansburg, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

We've stayed at this hotel twice. Everything about it is good and as you would expect for a Hilton property in this class save for the beds. Both times we have found the beds to be soft and uncomfortable. Oddly the beds are identical to those in other Hilton properties and have a firmness adjustment. Only here have we found that this doesn't help.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to complete review Hilton Garden Inn Oldsmar. Staff and management take great pride in exceeding our guests expectations and through your written correspondence, it appears our bedding has missed the mark. I sincerely apologize your sleep was interupted and you experienced anything less than a perfect stay. I am personally going to walk the two rooms you stayed in to ensure that if there is anything faulty with the evolution bedding, I will immediately have it repaired or replaced. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention, as guest feedback is how we gauge our success and performance.

Thank you for your business! I hope that should your travels return you to the area you will once again select Hilton Garden Inn to host your stay!

In the spirit of hospitality,

Jackie Farquhar
Director of Sales
Hilton Garden Inn
Hampton Inn and Suites
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oldsmar
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa Northwest Oldsmar
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar
Courtyard Tampa Oldsmar
Residence Inn Tampa Oldsmar
BEST WESTERN PLUS Yacht Harbor Inn
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Tampa Bay

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest / Oldsmar? Share your experiences!