“Warm and Welcoming!!”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Oldsmar
Philadelphia
“Warm and Welcoming!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

From the moment I first walked into the lobby, the experience was warm and welcoming!! The receptionist greeted me with a caring smile, my room was clean and comfortable (and I LOVE the fact that all of the linens (duvet and decorative pillow included) are laundered after every guest, the internet was secure and easy -- and I could easily print from my room. The breakfast experience was a differentiator!! A great way to start the day. Yes, they have a buffet...but a waitress actually warmly greets you and asks what you want for breakfast. They will cook almost anything to order (eggs, breakfast meats, potatoes, pancakes, etc)..in addition to anything on the buffet...everything is fresh, delicious, and no matter what you eat, the whole thing is under $10.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Melanie M, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest / Oldsmar, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you for writing such a wonderful response! Staff and management take great joy in providing our guest with A+ customer service. We always want to create a warm and welcoming environment for our guest, so that they can relax and enjoy their stay. It is very important to us that you receive nothing but the best from the moment you walk into the Hilton Garden Inn until you have reached your next destination safely. Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

In my work travels I love the HGI in Palm Beach Gardens...was expecting something at least close, this location is nothing to write home about, sorry! I could even hear the people talking in the next room, my room's furniture was abit beat up too.

• Stayed May 2013
Melanie M, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest / Oldsmar, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a response, your feedback is very important to us. Although this is something we're disappointed to hear about, it is very helpful in letting us know how we can improve for you and future guests. We will be sure to share your comments with the appropriate members of our team so they can address the noise issues and look into future enhancements. Thank you again for your feedback, we hope we can restore your confidence in us and come back to see our changes.

Kind Regards,
Melanie
St. Augustine, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

I recently revisited your property in Oldsmar, FL for a personal trip and I just had to write to you once again. I have stayed numerous times at your property during the past year in order to spend time with m daughter.She has come to love your hotel and especially the people who work there. I apologize I cannot remember names this trip but I am sure you can backtrack and find out who was working what schedule. I have been in the hospitality industry for nearly 26 years and traveled to many places yet none have touched me like your property in Oldsmar.

I arrived Sunday, May 5th at your property after a long 4 hour commute from St. Augustine. Immediately upon entering your property a sense of “warmth & calm” had come over me to see the familiar surroundings exceptionally clean & organized.” As I entered the lobby at 2 p.m. the lovely lady behind the front desk remembered me and actually greeted me as if we were lifelong friends (truly almost made me tear up because it was so heartfelt). She is an amazing woman who showed just as much care and love to my daughter when I brought her back to the hotel. she asks when I come down, “Daddy, can we stay at the hotel with the nice people.” This coming from a 4 year old little girl who has been through so much and yet is kind, caring and melts your heart away when you are with her.

I apologize for being long winded and a bit sentimental but I had to let you know that your team at your Oldsmar property has helped during my devastating situation in so many ways I am grateful and blessed. I am sure they are not aware of just how much they have helped and I hope you share this with them. All of them, including the “behind the scenes” ones, all deserve to know how their part in the operation has so wholeheartedly touch my family. I feel like this is our home away from home and everyone is just so nice and caring. While I may not be able come down as often as I like to, I will tell you any time I do come to town there is no other hotel (even the new Hampton inn across the way) I will be staying at.

Room Tip: The suites are great for needing more room, sharing with family/friends and when in doubt the front...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for such a warm heartfelt response. Staff and management consider the Hilton Garden Inn our home away from home and we want our guest to feel the same way. It truly brings a smile to our face to know that you and your daughter’s time with us was nothing less than purely enjoyable. We’re delighted to have you back and look forward to your return. A huge thank you from the Hilton Garden Inn family!
Fort Myers, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

This was my 3rd stay at this hotel. I am always quite satisfied. It has more of a luxury feel but at a reasonable price. It's in a great location for my needs & good shopping and restaurant selection nearby. I will say that the common areas (especially carpet) are looking a little rough around the edges since its last remodel, but that's to be expected.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your return trip! We appreciate you taking the time to write a response. I am so glad that you were able to take advantage of Hilton Garden Inns great location, with the shops and restaurants nearby. Thank you for your feedback about that carpet in the common area. I will make sure to bring it to the attention of our team members. Thank you again for your return business and we look forward to your return.
Westerville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

The staff goes well beyond to make you feel welcomed. They were accommodating and extremely helpful! Their PEOPLE make this hotel stand above the rest! You just don't see this level of customer service anymore... I was most impressed with staff and I have stayed in this hotel multiple times.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us. It is wonderful that you received the Hilton Garden Inn Welcome. It is our pleasure to provide outstanding customer service with a smile. Thank you for your response, it is greatly appreciated. We hope to see you again real soon at the Hilton Garden Inn.
Palm Harbor, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

The place was clean and the rooms were spacious. We used this hotel as room block for our wedding. They even provided a shuttle to pick up our guests from the reception. They also received a complimentary breakfast that was very good.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Melanie M, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest / Oldsmar, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn for your wedding group block. It was our pleasure to accommodate your transportation needs back to the hotel from your reception. I am so glad that you and your wedding guest enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and also enjoyed your time with us.

Thank you for taking the time to write a response and Thank you again for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn.
Folly Beach, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

I was in Tampa for business and needed help with getting a Meeting room to do some training the day of. I called Jackie and she was able to set it up with "no advance notice". She was willing to help in any way possible. I found the staff to be very personable and professional.

Jackie will get my business the next time I am in the Tampa Area. Thanks again!

I also had dinner right out front of the hotel in an AWESOME Seafood Restaurant.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your response, it is greatly appreciated!

It is wonderful that Jackie was able to arrange a meeting space for you and you were able to conduct your meeting. Staff and management make it a priority to try to accommodate all of our guests needs, no matter how big or how small.

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn and we hope to see you again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oldsmar
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa Northwest Oldsmar
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar
Courtyard Tampa Oldsmar
Residence Inn Tampa Oldsmar
BEST WESTERN PLUS Yacht Harbor Inn
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Tampa Bay

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest / Oldsmar? Share your experiences!