Tripadvisor
Oldsmar

“Too pricey for a casual buffet”

Desi Tadka Indian Cuisine
Order Online
OR
Order Online
Ranked #12 of 90 Restaurants in Oldsmar
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

In a lot of cities I’ve visited in CA and the North East, this type of buffet should be no more than $8-$10
The food was tasty.

Date of visit: October 2019
Write a reviewReviews (80)

Reviewed January 5, 2020

We eat here often and have always had great food and service, especially when Arsh is working! We highly recommend it.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed September 20, 2019 via mobile

We went on a Friday for the dinner Buffet. I tried almost everything! There was a lots of flavor and a great variety to choose and very good price. Recommend to everyone

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed May 3, 2019

Everything was wonderful! The service was fantastic and the waiter was very patient and helpful with any questions we had. The food was nothing short of absolutely delicious! I had the Chicken Tikka Masala and my husband had the Lamb Curry which was totally the best meal of the night! The garlic naan was sooooo good as well as the cauliflower appetizer and the fried cheese. We can't wait to go back! Wish we would have tried it sooner. Will be back to try the lunch buffet also.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 5, 2019 via mobile

I love love love Indian food but usually disappointed with flavor...NOT HERE! The flavor of the food was fantastic.
The service was above and beyond. The menu has the familiar as well as some interesting new choices. Full menu with appetizers...vegetarian...and dessert choices. I had the safe choice butter chicken...the best I have ever had with depths of flavor that tasted like it was cooked all day and blended to perfection. My friend had the Korma which was also flavorful. We enjoyed the garlic naan which added its own balance of flavor. I highly reccommend thus place for truly flavorful Indian cuisine.

Date of visit: April 2019