“Not as great as suggested.”

Daddy's Bar & Grill
Ranked #14 of 83 Restaurants in Oldsmar
Rochester, NY
“Not as great as suggested.”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

My girlfriend and I were told about Daddy's Bar & Grill based on a recommendation of her brother. We were told that they had good Prime Rib which I was in the mood for.

We found Daddy's easily enough and went to the bar as is our custom to check the place out. A couple of drinks later we were ready for dinner. The dining room was practically empty and I learned quickly that the Prime Rib was only available on select nights. So I decided to try the Rib Eye instead. My GF tried something else but at the time of this writing I do not remember what it was. The Rib Eye was thin, almost a breakfast cut of meat. Overall nothing about the dinner left much of memory with us.

My rating is of course a personal thing and I will not say that Daddy's was not worth the effort, but I would look for someplace else like the Flamestone down the street.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Alain L

“Awesomeness!!!”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed our meal, have eaten here once before. Love eating at local owner's places. This one is simple with great seafood and steaks. My 11 year old son recommends the chocolate cake, too. Lots of regular customers and a very friendly staff.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Sandmkey
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Great "neighborhood" restaurant with good service”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

My wife and I have eaten here many times....breakfast and lunch. The food is always good, the servers are attentative and fun. The parking is quite adequate for a restaurant that is this popular. Never have to wait more than a couple minutes. This is the sort of "neighborhood" restaurant that I can return to many times.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Tom D

Been to Daddy's Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!