“STAY AWAY!”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #33 of 83 Restaurants in Oldsmar
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

I went to this location yesterday for lunch. There were 9 other people in the main dining room, and my party of 7 teachers on lunch break from a summer training were sat outside. When we were sat, we told the server that we were on a tight schedule, and we would like to put our order in ASAP. Well, long story short, an hour later we walked out, only after speaking with the manager aka "Coach" and getting our meals to go. This is unacceptable. I could understand the delay if it was busy, but there were less than ten people in the place other than us! The manager said "well, what do you want me kt do about it?" and gave us coupons for a snack order of wings at that location. Wow, that's big of you. Like we would ever go back. Ha!

There are newer reviews for Buffalo Wild Wings

Reviewed May 26, 2014

We really enjoyed the wraps, wings, salad, and shrimp. Staff was quite efficient. It is difficult to sort out seperate checks for a ball team and parents and coaches. Server did it with no problem. Next tournament we will be back! Thanks for the extra lemons and many refills Thomas!!

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Being close to the house, and usually of fast service the kids and I eat here at least once a month. Lately I have found things going downhill. Two visits ago the boneless wings for my daughter came out with little to no sauce on them (some spots had sauce some spots were completely bare), I asked my server to have some more sauce added and they brought me some sauce on the side. Boy was I surprised when I got my bill and I found I had been charged for an "extra" sauce. I called the manager over and explained I didn't order "extra" sauce I just wanted enough to cover the wings, he profusely apologized and took the charge off the bill. The amount was not what I was upset about, it was the whole reason why I got charged that I was upset about. I have gladly paid for extra sauce, usually when my son can't make up his mind and orders two flavors. Then on my last visit, I asked that my daughters wings have a lot of sauce on them, to make sure they were covered in sauce and again I got charged for "extra" sauce? There needs to be a quality control somewhere to prevent this from happening. Unfortunately hubby paid the bill and I didn't see the charge until I got home. I contacted BWW, and now a month later I still haven't received a response.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

If you like wings, the variety of sauces here is great. I found prices to be a little high but I was happy with what I had. Service was great. Never had a bad server.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Wings were OK if you like Big wings. Myself personnally I like smaller wings. Service was a bit slow but OK I guess if you are not in a hurry.

Been to Buffalo Wild Wings? Share your experiences!