“Great service and food”

Cuisines: American
St. Augustine, Florida
“Great service and food”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

We were in town for out daughters soccer tournament and out hotel was next to restaurant. Allison was our server and did an outstanding job taking care of the 3 families we were with. The food was hot and the taste was on the money!! Plenty of tv's to watch the game!!

• Visited October 2013

• Arabic first
“One of the better ones”
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

this restaurant is one of the better ones in this restaurant chain. I've had mixed experiences in various cities, but this is really one of the best ones. Food is really good, the servers are attentive and sweet, and the atmosphere is great.

• Visited September 2013
town of columbus, ny
“will not fly back right away”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Ok this is a chain, I know but really..yes we dined late but really..Was seated right away and there were nine of us, were served our drinks right away..but then it ended there..Service was slow, food was not what I expected..too little for the price and well it just did not "wow" me sorry. Only one person in my party liked the hot wings. The attraction for the younger crowd in my group was the free video games and yep that is where they were the majority of the evening. Yep will not fly back there real soon...

Visited July 2013
Falls Church, Virginia
“Good bar staff”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I stopped in for a quick beer before I crashed. The bartender was attentive and friendly he offered suggestions when I inquired about a few beers and ciders. would return again.

Visited June 2013
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Worst sports bar I have ever been too”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I visited early afternoon on a slow sports Saturday... We were greeted by 3 people.. We thought it was going to be a great meal. The restauruant was empty. We sat down. and waited and waited. finally 10 minutes later a waiter comes to our table. He asked us" Has anyone been here to help?" We said no, he then said I will help you. We placed our order. Meanwhile, the people at the table near us were waving for a the watier. There was no response. We waited an additional 5 minutes before he came back to take our order. We asked him to change the channel so we could watch a certain sporting event. He said, no problem. 10 Minutes later he dropped off our food and drinks. He never changed the channel. May I remind you the place was empty. We noticed more staff members walking around than customers. The wings looked like they were 5 days old with cheap wing sauce purchased at the flea market. We ordered medium. The wings seemed to be as hot as the hottest jalapenos sold in Mexico. Finally he comes back 20 minutes after we receive our food to ask us how everything was. We asked him again to change a channel to the sporting event, but it was never changed. When our food was dropped off. We had no napkins or plates. He finally came to our table at the end of the meal to ask us if there was anything else we needed, and we asked for the check and handed him our cards right then and there because we felt he was overwhelmed... Even with more staff walking around than customers..

• Visited May 2013

Been to Buffalo Wild Wings? Share your experiences!