“In love !”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Love this place always delicious and new variety of creative rolls. I take clients, friends and family who come yo visit.

Beimei, Owner at Aki Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2014

Thank you so much for continue to support our business! We have a new roll on our special board now, it's called the El Diablo, it's a spicy roll, hence the name, but really good flavor. Check out the details on my Facebook page. www.facebook.com/akisushioldsmar
Thanks again, and look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Do yourself a favor and stop by. Not only is the quality of the sushi, fresh and fantastic, the presentation is superb. And the owner, Bei Mei is first class, she runs her establishment, like a true professional. You will not be disappointed and will leave very happy, everytime. Her consistency is impressive as I have been going there for lunch and dinner since she opened and the quality of product and service has remained 5 stars!

Beimei, Owner at Aki Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2014

Dear Paul, thank you so much for this wonderful review, you are awesome! It's always such a pleasure to see you and your wife, and please stop by anytime when you are in the area!

Reviewed July 29, 2014

I have to travel to Oldsmar periodically for work and I have been here several times. It is a small, personable place. You seat yourself when you walk in. The food is always delicious and fresh - love the Tampa roll and one with jalapeno and lemon on it that I can never remember the name of. The owner will provide recommendations based on what you like. If you have room for it, there's an awesome banana dessert (plan to share). Good happy hour specials from 4-6. It is a small place that can sometimes get backed up on a weeknight if they get a rush, but generally if it's going to be a wait, they'll let you know. I look forward to my next visit!

Beimei, Owner at Aki Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2014

Thank you very much for your review, as you know, our location is not the best, but good reviews has brought us plenty of business and continue to do so, we really appreciate you taking your time to write this review. we are looking forward for your next visit!

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

If you are in the Tampa area you need to go eat here. It's a little local sushi place. A little outside of main dining areas. They only have 9 small tables and a sushi bar for about 6. I went about 1pm and it was just myself and one other table. I decided to make the trip over from the airport because of the good reviews on trip advisor. They didn't disappoint. The restaurant is nothing to rave about, but the service is good and the sushi is great. I'm still floored they didn't have more business. I ordered an additional roll that was the server's favorite cause I just wanted to eat more. I recommend the crunchy, sunset and white flag. Oh so good!! The white flag was definitely outside of the sushi box but worth trying!

Beimei, Owner at Aki Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2014

Dear Ashlee, thank you so much for your review, we are very happy you enjoyed our food, and looking forward for your return!

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

At the time we found Aki we were living in Westchase and looking for a good sushi place close to home. We found Aki and it quickly became our go to place. Since the. We have moved to Safety Harbor and still frequent Aki about once or twice a month. The Tuna Tower is amazing... Amazing doesn't do it justice. It's phenomenal. The Luna and Sunset rolls are our favorites. You can tell they use only the best grade tuna and ingredients in all of their rolls. If you're lucky enough to catch the Saturday special it's a great way to sample what's on the menu. Love this place and the people who own and work there!!

Beimei, Owner at Aki Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2014

Dear Ishadie, thank you so much for your great review, small business like us really depend on this kind of support, me and the rest of Aki Team really appreciate your time and effort, and we are always looking forward for your return to our restaurant!