“Amazing!!!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I love Aki Sushi! I eat there at least once a week (I would eat there more often if I could) and the food is amazing! The Kamikaze is just one of my favorites but I also love the Rock & Roll, Passion, and the Screamer. The eel sauce and spicy mayo that they use are delicious too! I have tried many sushi restaurants in the area but they are not as good as Aki. The staff is awesome too. The owners are always around and they are so nice and accommodating! I definitely recommend Aki Sushi!

Beimei, Owner at Aki Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

I know this note is much to delayed, but it's better late than never, right? Thank you so much for taking your time to review our restaurant, for a small business, your help is huge! I hope we will see you again soon! Happy holiday season!

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I tried Aki Sushi after seeing that it is the #1 restaurant in Oldsmar, and it did not disapoint. I was waited on by the very knowledgable owner, Beimei (pronounced BayMay). The Sushi chef named Paul did a great job on the sushi I ordered. Everything was very fresh and they make their own sauces, too. They have a very reasonable lunch menu and a great happy hour with good prices on appetizers and sushi rolls, as well as the beer and wine. I highly recommend AKi Sushi and can't wait to go back.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Best sushi I've had, excellent service by the owner. Highly recommend to anyone in Tampa Bay area. Definitely try the Wonton Soup!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Sushi and seafoods are my favorite foods. I've been to many sushi places, and I thought I'd try this one out. Best decision I've ever made. I started out with the Wong Tong soup, taking a risk because I'd never had that before. The owner, Beimei, gave me a description and said if I didn't like it I could switch it, which I thought was very nice. I ended up loving it. For my meal I had multiple options. I had to make a decision. I ended up ordering the Rock N' Roll, which basically was tempura shrimp, with avocado and cream cheese that they added just for me. It was mouthwatering. If I had to rate this restaurant, one out of ten, I'd rate it an eleven. It was a great experience that I'd do again.

Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

Fabulous service, excellent sushi and quaint atmosphere! I had a hard time deciding what to order because everything sounded delicious! Very helpful and knowledgeable staff assisted me in picking some of the freshest and mouth watering rolls I've ever had. You've got to go - you will not be disappointed!!!!

Beimei, Owner at Aki Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Been to Aki Sushi? Share your experiences!