“A great place to eat and drink!!!”

Rumba Island Bar & Grill
Ranked #3 of 83 Restaurants in Oldsmar
Cuisines: Barbecue, Caribbean, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

We took our elderly family here. They had absolutely loved it and so did we. The waitress was wonderful and patient with all that goes with dealing with the older folks. The food was delicious and so were the drinks!! Fun atmosphere, trendy and happening, we recommend the fish spread and coconut shrimp appetizers. The salmon or mahi mahi over blue crab with hollandaise is an excellent choice!!!

1  Thank Cynahen

Reviewed May 1, 2014

We have been to Rumba in Oldsmar at least 6 times in the last month. My husband and I gave up all meat for lent and ate only fish for 40 days and my husband is NO fish-lover. I have had six different seafood entrees at Rumba and every one of them was great. My husband now eats many types of fish (salmon) that he refused to even taste before. The service is always great, drinks are yummy and if you get there before 6 p.m., they have a very nice early menu with reduced prices and the portions are still sizeable enough to satisfy my hunger. We've even been back since Easter and ordered FISH! I'm not sure if they take reservations, because we always get there early and have never had to wait.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Love this place! The food and service is excellent. They have a large menu to please everyone. By far this is my favoirite restaurant in the Tampa Bay area, worth a visit. Every time I go to the Rumba the meal is perfect, and on top of that their servers are exceptional.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

There were 5 in our party, and we were seated rather quickly. We enjoyed the open air atmosphere, as well as the music that was entertaining that evening. The staff was very pleasant, and the food was great!
Looking forward to going again

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Rumba is a local bar with an outside patio. This location is very convenient to both Hillsboro and Pinellas Counties. Although the atmosphere is very upbeat, the drinks are reasonable and ofter there is live entertainment, the food still continues to be mediocre. The staff is very friendly and the food has improved over the last year but still not up to par. I live just a short distance from this establishment and for happy hour this is definitely a good choice, for a nice evening or celebratory dinner I would go elsewhere.

Been to Rumba Island Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!