“Clean, great service and great value”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Oldsmar
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed May 14, 2014

We stayed here on a recent business trip. I highly recommended it...clean, great rooms, service was great and the best value for our dollars. There are a lot of places to eat...easy drive from the airport. Check it out and let me know.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Cindy D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Dear Joe,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you thought our Holiday Inn Express & Suites was the best value for your business trip. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed May 11, 2014

We were in Tampa visiting our daughter. We could not believe the difference in this HIE and the one we stayed a few miles away at Rocky Point. The parking was great, the staff was very friendly, and the room was very nice. Everything in the room was in great condition. The only complaint I have is about the pillows and I complain about the same thing at all HIE's. They give you 2 soft and 2 firm pillows. The firm are not much different than the soft and all of them are unacceptable to sleep on. Every other hotel chain we stay at have multiple pillows on the bed to choose from. This pillow is the only thing wrong with this Holiday Inn Express. If they used better pillows, I would have given an excellent rating. Step it up Holiday Inn!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear Deb,

Thank you for choosing our Holiday Inn Express & Suites while visiting your daughter in Tampa. In the last month we replaced nearly 600 of our guest room pillows. I have Tempur-Pedic pillow at home and I agree that our pillows are too soft. Unfortunately, it is an IHG brand standard and we do not have a choice. We hope that you will still choose us on your next visit.

Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Upon entering the hotel was super clean and smelled pleasant. The rooms had plenty of hot water and thick towels. The room was super clean. The outdoor pool was clean and plenty of towels handy. A front load washer with dryer is available on the third floor for a couple of dollars a load. The stay was pleasant, the hotel quiet. They so have a parking lot shared with nearby businesses and some of the people like to speed through the lot.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank Nonie Burchfiel... B

Dear Nonie,

Thank you for giving our Holiday Inn Express & Suites a five star review. Our housekeeping staff is dedicated to keeping both our guest rooms and public areas clean and smelling fresh. I am happy that you noticed how hard they work every day. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Tampa Bay!

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Stayed 10 days from April 23 2014 6 of us on a golfing trip excellent location close to many fine diners we used Applebee's across the road as a meet up place food really good happy hour every day 2 4 1 on drinks. Brilliant Thai rested aunt one block down food really fresh and plenty of it, lovely Scottish lady on reception Helen great to hear a local tongue she as all the staff were very helpful breakfast very good too not too heavy plenty place around for the big stuff, try the free courtesy bus we used it all the time saved a packet on taxis nothing was any bother for the driver Mauris try the horse racing at tampa bay downs 5mins in the mini bus great day out whether you bet or not FREE ENTRY,golf courses too many to mention I would recommend Westchase great course not easy a great challenge watch out for the alligators.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Davey,

It was a pleasure meeting you and your friends during our weekly Manager's Reception. I am happy to hear that you found our hotel centrally located to Florida’s best golf courses. I will be sure to share your positive feedback with Helen and Mauris. We look forward to seeing you again on your annual golf outing!

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

We travel extensively and almost always stay at a Holiday Inn Express, so when I say this is one of the nicest, I have a wealth of experience to draw from.
I phoned the hotel before arrival and explained my daughter was having eye surgery and needed to stay overnight for post op check. We were also traveling with my ten month old grandson and needed to check in early.
Julie was very reassuring on the phone and was there the day of check in. Everything went smoothly and we had a very nice stay. Thanks Julie you were a big help. We will definitely be returning.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Cindy D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Dear Shirley,

Thank you for giving our hotel a five star review. We appreciate your loyalty to the Holiday Inn Express brand during your travels. I will be sure to share your positive feedback with Julie. We look forward to your next visit to our area!

Reviewed April 18, 2014

My sister and I recently stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Oldsmar for 12 nights while our Mom was in Hospice. The hotel staff was extraordinary. Very friendly, supportive and accommodating. A special thanks to Monique, Julie and Helen. The hotel is very clean. Breakfast was really good. The cinnamon rolls were delicious. There is an outdoor pool with a nice sitting area, small gym, washer and dryer and conveniently located to attractions. The Holiday Inn Express will be our Oldsmar home away from home for future visits to the Tampa/Oldsmar/Palm Harbor area.

Room Tip: The suites are very nice. We had 2 queen beds with a sitting are that had a couch, coffee table and...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel during such a difficult time. I am so happy to hear that Monique, Julie and Helen made your extended stay as comfortable as possible. Our team loves to hear that our hotel is the best in Oldsmar. I will be certain to share your wonderful comments with them.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

This hotel has it all very clean great breakfast great service. I stay at least 15 times a year because it is very close to the horse track and the only hotel in the area for me. Caleb does a great job with everything very polite and always acts like a gentlemen with a excellent personality.He goes out of his way to help with whatever you need.Helen Julie and the rest of the staff also do a outstanding job. Very friendly and polite. I have been staying at this hotel for at least the past 8 years.

Room Tip: Every room I stayed in was very good
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear John,

Thank you for your loyalty over the years to our hotel and the Holiday Inn Express brand. I will be sure to share your positive feedback with Caleb, Helen, Julie and the rest of the team. We look forward to your next visit during the next racing season at Tampa Bay Downs!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oldsmar
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa Northwest Oldsmar
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest / Oldsmar
Courtyard Tampa Oldsmar
Hampton Inn & Suites Tarpon Springs
Residence Inn Tampa Oldsmar
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#2 of 4 in Tarpon Springs

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar? Share your experiences!