Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Oldsmar
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I came to Florida with a close friend to visit an old friend to get away from the frozen north. Very impressed with this hotel, the service, the location and especially the staff. Julie Bond went above and beyond when our trip encountered a speed-bump. She treated us like family and really made sure we had what ever we needed to ensure we enjoyed our stay in Oldsmar. Next time I come to the Tampa area, there is no other hotel I would stay at because of Julie's dedication to ensuring all guests are treated like family. Thanks Julie! - "

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Cindy D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear Ron ,

I am so happy that you boys from chose our Holiday Inn Express & Suites to escape the Ohio tundra. I will be sure to share your positive feedback with Julie. She is a true asset to our team. Feel free to come and visit us anytime you need a break from the cold!

Reviewed February 14, 2014

I hosted a knitting retreat here, and the staff was so helpful and went above and beyond to make our stay pleasant. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The hotel is somewhat back from the main road, and this makes it a very quiet place to stay. I have absolutely zero complaints about my 5-night stay here. I will be hosting my retreat here again next year. All of the attendees were very happy with this hotel experience.

Room Tip: I stayed on the top floor and it was very quiet.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Kimberly,

It was our pleasure to host your knitting retreat. It seems as though everyone enjoyed their weekend getaway. I hope that you had a wonderful birthday as well. We are looking forward to your upcoming events with us in 2015!

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Close to Tampa Bay Downs. Yards away from the best sushi restaurant in Tampa/St Pete area.
Across the street from a huge f;ea market that I can tell you nothing about.
We had a lovely, big (couch, microwave,etc) room at a good price, best price in the area. Front desk was attentive and helpful. Good typical motel breakfast with lots of choices. Housekeeping was nothing special but the room was kept clean.Don't tip on the first day of your stay. lesson learned. Copy of local (St Pete) paper available free in lobby; a nice touch for those of us who don't care for the USA Today. All day coffeee pot in lobby which is very big with different sitting areas. Nice if basic fitness room behind etched glass door which was a nice touch. Unless you need an indoor pool this is your best bet in area judging from my 4 trip experience to the area.

Room Tip: Nothing to see out any windows, basic Florida see what no zoning laws will get you view. Some rooms...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear George,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It sounds like you enjoyed the convenient location to both Tampa Bay Downs and Aki Sushi-the number one restaurant in Oldsmar according to TripAdvisor. We hope to see you again the next time you are in town for the races.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

What a great experience! I had a king suite. Great kitchenette, continental breakfasts were yummy and loved the all hour coffee bar in the lobby! And what's not to love about warm fresh baked cookies every afternoon?!

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I am so delighted to hear that you had a great experience during your recent stay. I have a difficult time passing up those Otis Spunkmeyer cookies myself! We look forward to your next visit to Tampa Bay.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Very impressed with the rooms I stayed in, very clean, spacious and comfortable. The staff were excellent, friendly and helpful. The best hotel service I have experienced. The buffet breakfast had more choices than the last Holiday Inn I stayed in but I felt that there were few healthy options.

Room Tip: Had a double suite which was amazing, huge main room and bathroom. The second bedroom was also a goo...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Cindy D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Dear Sam,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It sounds like you enjoyed your stay in one of the Executive Suites. The Holiday Inn Express brand is rolling out a new program very soon which will include healthier options such as turkey sausage, Greek yogurt etc. We hope that you will have a chance to visit us again and see all of the changes.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

we been here two weeks this place is been amazing for us.since we arrive here the staff is been friendly,warm and very attentive thank you so much Julie and all the staff in front desk,management and housekeeping.

Room Tip: the suites are very large,nice and quiet
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Dorceus,

Thank you for choosing our Holiday Inn Express & Suites for your extended stay and for giving us an excellent review. I will be sure to share your wonderful comment with Julie and the rest of the team. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

The employees make us feel like a big family. Excellent enviroment, neat and clean rooms, great attentions to all guests. Great Breakfast! Near to Shoppings, Flea Market, Restaurants, Drug stores, entertainment places. Thank you to all employees! You have 100% plus in Service.

Room Tip: "Suites very comfortable"
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Zenaida R

Dear Zenaida,

Thank you for giving our hotel a five star review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the location and the complimentary Express Start breakfast buffet. I will be sure to share your great review with our staff. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Tampa Bay!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oldsmar
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa Northwest Oldsmar
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest / Oldsmar
Courtyard Tampa Oldsmar
Residence Inn Tampa Oldsmar
Hampton Inn & Suites Tarpon Springs
VISTA Inn on Lake Tarpon
VISTA Inn on Lake Tarpon
#2 of 3 in Palm Harbor

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar? Share your experiences!