Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
$101
$93
Mar Bay Motel & Suites(Safety Harbor)(Great Value!)
$132
$110
Hotwire.com
Rodeway Inn(Clearwater)
$56
RodewayInn
$72
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskcookiesroom was cleanking suitehotel of choiceshuttle servicecontinental breakfastsitting areagreat breakfastnice hoteleach morningvisiting familyrestaurants and shoppingthe breakfast areawent out of her wayrace trackthe staff was friendly and helpful
Reviewed July 12, 2013

The room was very comfortable and Clean. Their Breakfast was the best part of my stay. it is really nice when the breakfast isn't just cereal and toast. they actually had egfgs and bacon and sausage and the most amazing cinnamon rolls. Very yummy. My only complaint was that the elevator broke down on one of the days that i was there, but it was quickly fixed and didn't really affect my trip. Thank you Holiday Inn Express

Room Tip: On the 4th floor I had to run the AC more
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Cindy D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thank you for giving us a five star review. I am so glad you loved our Holiday Inn Express & Suites and enjoyed the free Express Start breakfast buffet. I apologize for the elevator being out of service temporarily. We hope you will choose our hotel again the next time you are in Tampa Bay!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

The hotel was recommended as near my parents apartment. The hotel room was spotless. The furniture looked new. They provided plenty of towels as well as toiletries (including shampoo, conditioner, eye makeup remover, lotion, etc.). There was free wifi. I had a problem connecting my iPad to the internet. It was immediately corrected by simply calling the IT number provided in the room. The free breakfast was quite good and varied slightly each day (eggs, omelets, rolls, bagels, yogurt, bananas, sausage, biscuits & gravy, coffee, tea). They also provided fresh baked cookies in the afternoon. The front desk was very helpful - printing out driving directions and recommending local nearby restaurants. I was surprised how nice it was as some of the reviews were so-so. A woman at the front desk said it was under new management which might explain it. Will definitely stay there the next time I visit my parents.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CAPBC

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the hot Express Start breakfast, the condition of your guest room as well as our new Bath & Body Works amenities. I am also happy to hear that our IT department was able to assist you in connecting to the free high speed internet. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town visiting your parents!

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here in September 2013 when the air conditioning in our house broke. It's convenient in location, in the same plaza as a couple of good restaurants with a gas station right there, as well, and is on a main road, easy to get wherever you want. All staff members were polite and helpful, our room was clean, comfortable, spacious and well decorated. Room service was Applebee's, which was odd, but fast and fresh. We enjoyed our stay and if we ever need a local hotel again, we'll be going to this one.

• Stayed: September 2012
Cindy D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Dear Sarah,

Thank you for choosing our Holiday Inn Express & Suites while your air conditioning was being repaired. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We provide Applebee’s for our room service as an option for our guests, since we do not have a full service restaurant on site. The other dining option is for our guests to use the complimentary Mercedes Benz shuttle to local restaurants within a 5 mile radius. Thank you again for giving us a five star review!

Reviewed July 4, 2013

My wife and I stayed here July 3rd. The hotel is very clean and close to many restaurants and shopping. The whole staff was great especially the front desk. When we arrived Helen and Julie treated us like we were old friends. That made us feel good right off the bat. They were very helpful in recommending restaurants and things to do. A maintenance guy, I forgot his name, also came up to us when we were by the pool and ask if there is anything he could do to make our stay better. I have never had a maintenance guy ask me this any any other hotel that I have ever stayed at.

This place is great. The rooms are large and clean. I am happy to say that when I am close to this area...I will most definitely stay here again. Thanks again to the whole staff and especially Helen and Julie.

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for giving us five stars! We are so delighted that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your kind comments with our staff. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

My daughter and I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Oldsmar and had a very nice experience. The people were nice, friendly, helpful and the place was very clean. I left my phone charger and they worked very hard to get it returned to me. They were very helpful on the phone and worked hard to locate the charger even though housekeeping was off for the evening. My friends picked it up for me before they left Tampa and it was a happy ending. We've stayed at this motel in the past for water ski tournaments and they are always very accommodating. They allowed our team to use one of their meeting rooms for an early evening practice and meeting. Great place!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Lydia,

We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and are so pleased that you and your daughter enjoyed your stay with. We are happy we were able to locate your cell phone charger and return it to you. We hope so see you both again next summer for the Tampa Bay Water Ski Show Tournament, since we have been chosen to be the host hotel in 2014.