“Daughters wedding guests stay”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Oldsmar
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Cindy,

Thank you so much for setting up our wedding experience at the Holiday Inn Express in Oldsmar. Your hotel did not disappoint!

We had a SUPER time and the hotel accommodation's were incredible, the people were even more incredible. My friends that stayed are a group of friends that have been together for 40 years and get together once a year for some reason or another.

Everyone raved over the Holiday Inn Express! Your staff is incredibly friendly and very accommodating to say the least. Always when asked a question your staff said absolutely we can do that...

My daughter(the bride) was more than impressed when she returned from her wedding night to find a bottle of champagne in her room. A very nice surprise for her.....

Since this group stays up late reminiscing the years, some are late risers but your staff was welcoming as they wandered in to breakfast at the last minute.....they kept breakfast going until all were satisfied.

I would like to call out a few individuals that deserve a little recognition, Julie and Helen at the front desk were very friendly and welcoming, even greeting me with my name when I entered.....The shuttle driver(can't remember his name) was very entertaining and fun, and again very accommodating and did not rush the group at all when the wedding reception was over, and was very prompt at time of pick up. Then the younger girl(breakfast attendant, didn't capture her name) was very quick to fill ingredients and always had a smile for the group.

Cindy, your group did an excellent job making us feel welcome and numerous friends said we selected the right hotel for our stay, and that says a lot given several are business travelers that normally frequent other hotel chains(perhaps this will help them consider Holiday Inn Express as their hotel of choice).

There were plenty of choices for our wedding experience and we are glad we chose your hotel. The good news is, I have 2 more daughters that will be getting married in the future and we will be sure to choose your hotel for their occasions as well!

Thanks again,

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Cindy D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Dear Jay,

It was truly a pleasure to host Chiffon and Joel’s wedding guests. I will be sure to share your kind comments with Julie, Helen, Alanna (Breakfast Attendant) and John (Shuttle Driver/Entertainer). Thanks to you, I am sure that we have some new fans of the Holiday Inn brand! Please let me know if I can be of assistance anytime you have visitors in town. I am looking forward to the next two weddings for your daughters. Thank you again for all of your wonderful comments. We really appreciate them!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is a not-so-fancy, clean, well-appointed, recently refurbished hotel where good service is paramount. The staff members are always looking to make you feel at home. I have stayed here dozens of times over the past few years and have never been disappointed. Carmen, who services the free breakfast buffet takes her committment to her customers seriously. Again, not fancy but all you can eat eggs, meat, bread, english muffins, sweet rolls, yogurt, fruit, juice, coffee tea and instant oatmeal. Two separate people on my last visit told me they stay there because of Carmen. The front desk and maintenance people are all equally kind and helpful at all times.

Free wifi, cable TV, computer/printer in lobby, work out room, pool, laundry room, warm cookies in the late afternoon ans free breakfast. Convenient, but not picturesque, location close to a number of restaurants, attractions, golf, business centers. reasonable rates but they do sell out so make them ASAP.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

We are delighted that you chose our hotel to be your “home away from home” for your recent stay in Oldsmar. I will be sure to share your kind comments with Carmen and the rest of our staff. We hope to see you again on your next visit!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

This is the second time I am staying here. It is convenient to the senior living community where I am visiting a relative. The staff is so kind and went beyond to help me find a quiet spot for a conference call. There are a number of restaurants within walking distance and a Publix grocery store just a stone's throw away! I also LOVE the cinnamon rolls for breakfast. I didn't use the spa so I can't comment.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for choosing our Holiday Inn Express & Suites for your weekend stay and for giving us a wonderful review. I am so glad our staff was able to accommodate you in our boardroom for your conference call. We hope to see you again the next time you are in town visiting your family.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I would stay here again..... Very clean, & the staff was very friendly.
The front desk was very helpful in helping me with directions & the manager did not hesitate to come out from the desk & help me with taking a group picture of me & my friends. I would definitely stay here again on my next trip & will recommend this to friends & family.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Cindy D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Thank you so much for giving our hotel a 5 star review. After I shared your comments, we found out Julie Bond was your photographer that day. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Had a very last minute change of plans and had to book quickly for family members that were visiting from out of town. I was expertly and professionally assisted by Julie Bond. She was awesome, to say the very least. I visited my family members on Sat. night and had another great reception and greeting by Caleb Sullivan. He is young, but demonstrated professional customer service. This property owns my future business. THANK YOU.

Room Tip: Speak with Julie.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Cindy D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Thank you for your extremely kind and positive review of our Holiday Inn Express & Suites. I will be sure to share your comments with Julie and Caleb. We look forward to your family’s next stay with us!

Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

Recently renovated. This hotel smells clean and fresh. Granite desk, kitchenette, and bathroom sink. Free breakfast and free cookies and coffee in the lobby. Very friendly staff and great service!

Breakfast included pancakes, egg/cheese omelette, bacon, cereals, pastries, bagels, toast, yogurt, and bananas. Great deal for a great price!

• Stayed: February 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so pleased to get an A+ for your recent stay with us. We hope you will choose our property again the next time you are in Tampa Bay!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

The hotel is a nice property, but in my room (stayed a week) the wifi was so week that I had a hard time working. After complaining for the third day, I gave up. The front desk attendant told me that this is why they use the cable. I told him that this did not do me any good on an iPad. I was told that several other guests had complained who were on this end of the hotel.

Everything else was ok.

Lobby had full service, so if you stay, do not stay by the pool.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mark Y

Thank you for your recent comments about our Hotel. Our hotel is very proud of its level of service and quality of its product. However, it is unfortunate that you were not satisfied with your internet service. I will make sure that your feedback will be reviewed and be forwarded to the owner and General Manager. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oldsmar
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa Northwest Oldsmar
Courtyard Tampa Oldsmar
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest / Oldsmar
Residence Inn Tampa Oldsmar
Hampton Inn & Suites Tarpon Springs
Holiday Inn Express Clearwater North/Dunedin

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar? Share your experiences!