“Nice”
Review of Salsas Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

Salsas Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Food very good. Large portions. Very inexpensive lunch menu with HUGH varity.
Large, inexpensive dinner menu with everything from several different type of steaks to fish and mexican dishes, chickhen.
Dessert wonderful, and staff quick. Very friendly

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Wife and I had an early dinner here and when we arrived at 5 PM we were the only customers in the restaurant. The parking lot was empty, and the tinted glass did not let you see inside, giving us the feeling that the placed had closed up. It was open, however, and we were seated promptly. The interior was warm and inviting and it is a fairly large restaurant with a nice bar area. We ordered a glass of wine and looked over the extensive menu of Mexican food offered, deciding on the steak fajitas for two. We were served warm chrispy corn chips and a delightful salsa while awaiting our wine Our server soon brought the food and it looked delicious. The steak, onions and green pepper came on a sizzling metal plate and was easily enough to feed four normal people. Each of us got 4 tortillas and a plate containg refried beans, Mexican rice, lettuce, tomato cheese and sour cream. We enjoyed the food very much, but I have to say the steak used was a little tough in places. My wife loved her food as she does not like spicy food., I found it a little bland by Mexican standards. The service during our meal was excellent. It was a good dining experience, but one thing I did not like was the occassional loud yelling coming from the kitchen. We had enough of our entree left for another meal. As we ended our meal other patrons began to come in. I would come back again to try some other things on the menu. There is plenty of parking available.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

10 minutes to get greeted by the hostess, 15 minutes before the server greets us at the table, 15 to get drinks, 1 hour to get Mexican food once we could finally order. Food was average. I was not the only one getting bad service either so I guess that is good they weren't discriminating against me and my girlfriend.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

wonderfully large portions and the chile rellano's are terrific and it's right around the corner from the house.
Love the location and the food
Veronica

Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Very good tasting food! Good service and good prices :) try the quesadillas with chicken, they are spectacular