“Enjoyable experience”

bd's Mongolian Grill
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Mongolian
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Our "You Rule the Experience" philosophy gives guests ownership in choosing their own ingredients from a great variety of choice meats and seafood, fresh vegetables, crisp salads, and flavor-packed sauces and spices. The food is then prepared by expert grillers on a 600° 7-foot grill. Bd's also has a variety of delicious appetizers to start off your meal and desserts to finish as well as vegetarian and gluten free options. Lunch pricing starts at $8.99 For one bowl of stir-fry, $12.99 At dinner. Add $2 more to make it all you can eat! Every meal includes our homemade soup and salad bar & a choice of white rice, brown rice, tortillas or lettuce wraps to accompany your stir-fry creation. Tuesday's are Family Fun Day where kids, ages 4-10 eat free with the purchase of one adult stir-fry meal per child and kids ages 3 and under eat free EVERY DAY! Be sure to join Club Mongo for $5 off your first visit, a FREE meal on your birthday as well as exclusive offers.
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My impression was that the experience was a bigger draw than the food. I didn't quite understand how the process worked at first. I was very uncertain that what I chose would come out tasting good. I didn't notice the recipe cards until I have already gotten my food. It did turn out tasting pretty good but I thought the visual experience of watching them make your food was the big draw.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

You get to pick out your own mongolian plate of food. Luv it! Then you give it to the cook so that he makes it. My children loved it. It was fun to see who could pile up the most food in a bowl!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I love this place when I am in the mood for this kind of food, but when I think about it, it is a little expensive for what you get. First off, the staff is not always the most helpful and they don't tend to pay attention. But when you do get a staff member to pay attention they do a good job. But don't forget you are doing all the work yourself. All they do is bring the drinks and the rice and you get all the rest yourself at the three different bars they have there. Then you get to watch them cook the food right in front of you. They do have a salad bar there too and you can get soup but to me the soup and salad are just average. The trick is in making your perfect combo stir fry. The only other problem I see with this place is that for all the work you are doing yourself, the bowls are only so big and you can only take one or get charged and it becomes very expensive. I have never been there for lunch so it might be another thing but if you are planning on dinner, it is expensive.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Lunch is quite the value! Soup, salad and one bowl of stir fry $8.99 We love getting our veggies via the salad bar and then filling our stir fry bowl to overflowing with calamari, shrimp, chicken or beef and bean sprouts, tofu and whatever else we can fit. I usually mix the mongolian ginger sauce with some general tso's sauce and garlic and then its grilled right in front of you. Can't beat this place!! Wish it were a little closer to home, but its worth the drive!

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Love this place! You can pick your spices, sauces, meats, seafood, etc.. The price for lunch & dinner is very reasonable. craft beers are priced good at $3. And when we went they had 2-4-1 margaritas. Service at the bar is always great. Can't rate the dining room service since we always sit at the bar.