“Great pizza”

Add it.
Fratelli Italian Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Excellent new Italian Restaurant. Please add this ASAP.
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

Had a house full of 13 family members. Ordered several pizzas and a couple of antipasto salads. We very pleased! My wife and I have a new favorite pizza joint! I highly recommend and I even consider myself a pizza snob.

1  Thank jderb

Reviewed December 12, 2013

While visiting the Oldsmar, Fla community my GF and I were told to visit Fratelli Italian Restaurant for good Italian food.

We had a bit of hard time locating this restaurant, which seemed to be a local favorite, but we did find it and it was as family looking as a family restaurant could look. Magnificent red and white checked tablecloths. We were seated immediately and our server was attentive and cheerful to talk to.

I selected the homemade Italian sausage and pasta and my GF tried the meatballs and spaghetti. Both arrived in quick time and the portion was enormous! It was delicious to say the least. We both ended up taking half of our dinners home to have for dinner later in the week.

I am happy to recommend Fratelli's to anyone.

1  Thank Alain L
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We went to this restaurant on a Saturday evening. The place is informal and the service was friendly. We were surprised by the great veal dishes and the large portions for a reasonable amount.
We will be going back soon again.

1  Thank GrandmaMOldsmar
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Plenty of seating. Good pasta. Excellent garlic bread. Inexpensive and clean. Good atmosphere. Easy parking. Not on a main drag, so you may have to look for it.

1  Thank Cynthia D
Reviewed December 7, 2012

This is by far the best Italian restaurant in the area! we have been going there for over a year. the sauce is to die for! the cooking is the closest i have tasted to my sicilian grandmothers cooking. the owner is so nice, staff friendly & food excellent! if you want to taste what true italian food should taste like, you MUST try it!! very cozy, casual family oriented place & no long waiting! The pizza is exactly like NY pizza!!

1  Thank Maria Dean R