“dave”

FlameStone American Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
FlameStone American Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 84 Restaurants in Oldsmar
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Grill, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Race Track Rd.
Description: FlameStone is a casually sophisticated American Grill that places an emphasis on cooking with nature's most basic elements: Fire & Stone. Our passion is to serve highly flavored food with the highest quality service possible. We use natural cooking techniques such as grilling over an open fire or preparing our guacamole using lava stone, to give our food exceptional flavor and taste.
Reviewed January 15, 2014

The service was very good and the food was excellent.
In fact everything was first class.
So why serve the food on a cold plate.
My only complaint.

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

We've eaten here now 3 times and each time it's been perfect.
The salads and the fish entrees in particular are outstanding (we've never tried the steaks - their specialty- so can't really comment on that ). The ambience is nice and spacious and the staff is super Friendly. This latest time we had a lovely server named Melissa who deserves singling out for excellence

Go early if possible as it really fills up as the evening progresses

1  Thank Adi T
Reviewed December 12, 2013

My GF and I were going out to dinner and decided to have a drink at FlameStone American Grill because we had passed by the restaurant several times and wanted to check it out.

I was overwhelmed by the interior. It did remind my GF and I of several different restaurants we had been to in the past and it seemed like the FlameStone had taken the best features of all of them and incorporated them into one place.

We ordered drinks and asked to see the menu to satisfy our curiosity. I was impressed. I would have given anything to have had dinner there, but this was our last night and we had promised ourselves to eat someplace else. Darn!

Trust me when we go back to Oldsmar, were eating at the FlameStone.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Flamestone continues to delight and amaze me. Often, I dine at this restaurant weekly and have had the pleasure of enjoying most of the items on the menu, although there is a new menu in place, many of the tried and true offerings remain. I have never, ever had to return a dish to the kitchen because it was not what I expected. The wait staff is always attentive..ever present, never intrusive. The atmosphere is intimate and conversation happens easily, no loud music or guests. Once again, it comes down to consistency...I always know what to expect... excellence, impeccable service, appreciation for those who patronize this restaurant, and a great evening dining with friends are always on the menu.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by Monique at the Holiday Inn Express across the street. We had the prime rib... it was very tender & the best I've ever had!! Service was also great & the prices reasonable. I highly recommend both the Holiday Inn Express & FlameStone to anyone passing thru the area!!