“Excellent Dining”

FlameStone American Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
FlameStone American Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 85 Restaurants in Oldsmar
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Grill, Wine Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Race Track Rd.
Description: FlameStone is a casually sophisticated American Grill that places an emphasis on cooking with nature's most basic elements: Fire & Stone. Our passion is to serve highly flavored food with the highest quality service possible. We use natural cooking techniques such as grilling over an open fire or preparing our guacamole using lava stone, to give our food exceptional flavor and taste.
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We've eaten here several times and the service and the food has always been excellent! We always order the tabeside guacomole as a starter. They make it fresh to your liking...it's awesome! I typically order their rib-eye. It's always cooked just right and it's delicious. I've also had the blackened redfish and it's very good as well. The first time I thought about ordering the redfish...I had questioned if it was real redfish and if so, where did they get it. The chef immediately was brought out to show me a redfish filet.:-) My wife's favorites are the filet and the Oscar Grouper. Leave room for desert because you'll want to try their Fried Banana Cheescake! It's fantastic! We'll be eating hear again soon...it's one of our favorites!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

My first visit here. We were a group of 8 celebrating my son's birthday. Everyone loved their food. We skipped the appetizers as this was a late meal but several of use did share dessert. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! The steaks, the shrimp with scallops, the chicken salad and my husbands flan'k steak dish, were excellent. Warning if you have chocolate cake you will need to share with someone, its an enormous slice and the flavor is enormous too. Wow!!! Our server was Patrick, he took very good care of us. Also, its very comfortable in the restaurant in regards to temperature. Can't go wrong here. This is an upscale restaurant that I'd be thrilled about visiting again.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

The tableside guacamole app is a fun experience, the prime rib is fabulous, and the atmosphere is upscale yet relaxed. The lobster mac and cheese is delicious and the chocolate cake is plenty to share with your date! The deep fried Oreos sounded fun, but they weren't anything special.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

As always, before deciding where we would have dinner, I checked TripAdvisor and Flamestone American Grill had excellent reviews. It was right on the mark. The atmosphere is very nice, elegant but casual dress is acceptable. Patrick, our server, was very attentive but unobtrusive. I had the Flamestone Chicken which was undoubtedly the most delicious chicken I've ever experienced. Huge serving with savory lemon wine sauce covered in artichokes, spinach, sundried tomatoes and campfire veggies. All on smashed potatoes, seasoned to perfection. My husband had one of the dinner specialties of the night which was a ribeye steak in a wonderful gormet sauce. It was tender and, again, cooked exactly as he had requested and seasoned just right. Patrick made great wine recommendations. It was a meal we will not soon forget.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

We saw an ad for Sunday brunch so decided to try it and so glad we did. Our waiter was awesome, very nice and helpful with "to do" ideas in area. I was in love with mimosa bar, lots of choices and unlimited trips to try lots of combos. Our food was delightful, so good. Glad we stopped in and will be back!

Been to FlameStone American Grill? Share your experiences!