“Great Service”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Great Service”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

First time visit. Mussels appetizer was excellent! My husband had fish, which he enjoyed. I had a surf and turf. Lobster was excellent. Steak was very thin but ok. Waitress was very attentive. We will definitely be back.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank B O

Florida, usa
“Just OK”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Nice service with average food. Good for what I needed after a long travel day. Would go back if in the area

Visited November 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Boo”
Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

This my second visit and unfortunately my last. I have many friends that like this place but I just don't get it. Service is generally lousy and the quality of food is average at best. I'm in the business and know its impossible to get food born illnesses day of but both times dining there I was in the bathroom all night. Maybe I would have drinks there but I highly doubt I would ever eat there again.

Tampa, Florida
“Attention lapse after lunch rush”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I ate here at lunch with a friend I had not seen in over a year. We ordered ice teas. No sugar was left.

We had to wait for the server to come back to get sugar. My friend got the fish tacos after seeing a plate of them go by and I got the burger because I was having a craving for meat and the server said the burgers were "amazing".

Our ice teas became empty. No server. We waited for our food. No server. We were busy talking and catching-up but then we noticed the time and were thirsty. We got refills finally. Our food arrived. My friend was told she got Grouper instead of Tilapia. GREAT! Then she was told there is an upcharge for grouper. Ok, she did not get charged. Our server left and I bit into my burger. It was overcooked and burnt. I had ordered it medium. It looked good but was not very good. Our server never came back. I was hungry and the chips were great. My dip ran out (I ordered it separately) for the chips. I did eat the very hard burger as I had no breakfast and I knew it would take another 20 minutes to order another one.

We saw some maintenance people come in and look at the ceilings. No server or manager followed them. Finally the server came back and I said my burger was burnt but I was hungry. He took one look and agreed (or maybe he just did not want to deal with it). He offered to cook another one and I said I did not have the time. He said he would take care of it. And to his credit, he did. It was not on the bill he left a few minutes later. He dropped the bill off and walked away without asking if we wanted coffee, dessert or more tea.

The place is clean and very comfortable, but could you please have one more staff member waiting on people after the lunch rush? Apparently no one was in the kitchen while my burger fried to death and no manager cared if I got a terrible meal.

I will not be back.

• Visited November 2013
Palm City, Florida
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I enjoyed the seafood chowder and had the best Salmon ever. Mark (bartender) was great and I'd absolutely go back and visit here again. You will not be disappointed.

Visited November 2013