Best Western Lake Okeechobee
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Pier II Resort(Okeechobee)
$96
$89
$106
$63
  • Breakfast included
$143
$129
Scottish Inns Okeechobee(Okeechobee)(Great Value!)
Economy Inn(Okeechobee)
$55
Econo Lodge(Okeechobee)
$70
$68
Travelocity
All reviewsbest westernsroom was cleanawesome stafflake okeechobeegreat place to staywafflesnice areanice staywell taken carenice hotelhot breakfastnext morningbelow averagesouthern hospitalitywould stay here againhot tubfishing trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Very nice facility. Wow as we pulled in the landscape was well maintained. We were greeted upon entering the lobby and it took about a minute for the check in process.

The staff was very helpful at finding a local place to eat as i asked about two different places.

The room was clean and the pillows were comfortable like my own. I will say that means a lot to me.

The only complaint I had was that the water pressure in the shower was not very strong.

at check out the staff member was very helpful and even breakfast was not out he had the coffee ready and we were able to get a cup. Coffee was excellent.

Room Tip: Nice comfortable rooms
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Darlene K, General Manager at Best Western Lake Okeechobee, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We work hard to make sure our guests feels at "home". We are also addressing the water pressure issue that you had. Sorry about that! If you are ever in Okeechobee we hope you choose us again!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I really enjoy staying at your hotel as we are always greeted with a smile from the young lady who works on Thursday evening and works mornings during the weekend. I believe it is Mary, she is always so warm welcoming to the guests, she will help you with whatever she needs. Very guest friendly and caring. I will return and I was very pleased to see that the menu had changed a little. On Saturday I had the option of either scrambled eggs or a breakfast burrito, delicious. All the staff are very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mary Jayne S

Thank you so much for your kind words about Mary and your stay with us. We just added the breakfast burritos to the menu and it's nice to hear that our guests are enjoying them! We hope that you will stay with us again soon!

Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night on our way to Florida Keys. The room was just OK. Staff were not that helpful. We ask about a restaurant that we had seen on tripadvisor and the person on reception (and I quote had never heard of it) it was about a mile from the hotel and on the same road. Some staff training into local knowledge needed. The room was OK for one night.

• Stayed: November 2013
Darlene K, General Manager at Best Western Lake Okeechobee, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

I apologize for the issue you had. I would be interested in knowing what day you were asking for the restaurant information so that I can address this with the associate you spoke to. Please feel free to contact me at the hotel directly 863-357-7100 or a response with the date in question. I would really appreciate it. We do strive to make your stay great, so I thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

overall, this was a good stay. beds were average. breakfast could use more variety (sausage). gravy was cold. had a water pressure problem some times. was no snack machine other than drinks. very poor channel selection for the television.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Darlene K, General Manager at Best Western Lake Okeechobee, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Thank you for your feed back. I apologize we normally have a rotating breakfast menu to include days with eggs and sausage. Hopefully you can try them on your next stay! Also we do have a snack machine on the other side of the building. I do thank you for letting me know about the things we can improve on and hope that you will stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

It was a very pleasant stay.the Hotel was in good location near Restaurants,Bank and Walmart very clean rooms Carla was very friendly,kind and very nice helpful She was there for The breakfast which also was very good .

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay!