“Very nice restaurant”

Tin Fish Okeechobee
Ranked #2 of 83 Restaurants in Okeechobee
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great seafood. Good prices. Friendly and curteous. Had the Jumbo Shrimp and have to admit that they were very very good.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Been here about 10 times. Never had a bad meal and service is great. Everyone always seems happy. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

I have lived in O for several months and have tried many restaurants here. I think that this is probably the 'fanciest' restaurant in O. It is very pretty inside. I think it is probably the best spot for a date night. Although it is not so fancy that you cannot casual dine there. They also have outdoor seating available.
The prices are not too bad either. I also agree with some other reviewers that they are working short staffed, and it shows.
As far as the food, they have quite a variety of choices. While I had a good meal, I wasn't overly impressed. But in saying that, I think for O, this restaurant is one of the better ones for sure.
I think for anyone wanting a nice sit down seafood dinner in the area, I believe that you will be fairly pleased. I will probably be back, and bring friends or family for sure.
This place is located off of 441 (Parrot Ave) and just a little North of the intersection of 441 and 70. If you pass this intersection going north, you will see it on the left. It is a dark red brick, two story building. Parking is in the back.

1  Thank maxona
Reviewed May 15, 2014

We went to the restaurant around 2:00 PM for a late lunch and the restaurant was not busy. The decor is clean and pleasant. Large open feeling. Ordered the fish and chips lunch plate and my guest ordered the AYCE catfish. Both of us liked our food very much. There was a bit of inattention to getting the order right and there needed to be some clarifications made. But the Staff was very accommodating and pleasant. I'd eat here again.

1  Thank jhclarkfl
Reviewed May 8, 2014

We went here to celebrate our daughter's birthday. We have been here in the past and found the food to be well done and well served. However, this night was not the night for our dinner. The entire restaurant was staffed by only 2 servers. They appeared stressed and spent the entire time we were there running from table to table. Because of this we had to wait almost 45 minutes to have our meals delivered. They also appeared to be short of staff In the kitchen as well. The entire place seemed harried at the very least. The food was just as good as we had in our prior trip but as I said. The staff was far overworked this night. Our meals consisted of the fish, shrimp, clam platters. They were well cooked and very flavorful. We also had conch fritters, oysters, and hushpuppies as appetizers. All were done well and very flavorful. We will probably return as the food is good, but we hope that they improve their service staff in the mean time.

1  Thank David S