“"THEE PLACE IN TOWN"”

Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #4 of 4 Dessert in Okeechobee
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Every time we pass Dairy Queen there is always a line at the drive-thru, Can be day or night.
Eat there frequently when in town. Always good food.

There are newer reviews for Dairy Queen

Reviewed June 16, 2014

I recently ate their bacon cheeseburger meal. It was more than I expected. I always stop at DQ to get a dip cone. I love their ice cream cones, shakes, malts, and splits. Yummmmm.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

top off a hot day with a cool treat. Other food selections available . Great ice cream creations to finish out the day.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

I do not normally review chain restaurants since no matter what town, they all taste the same. But I have been in the Okeechobee for a few weeks and had to make a comment, especially if some other newbies are looking for places to eat. This Dairy Queen is like any other. They offer typical American fast food. I am a huge Blizzard fan and love their ice cream. But what I wanted to comment on was I see the restaurants in this town that get a good crowd. This place can get really crowded. They had quite a few workers there too (and this was 7:30 at night), meaning that they often see these numbers of people. So obviously the locals know that this is a consistently good place to eat here. So if you are in town and thinking about a good meal at good price, give Dairy Queen in this town a try.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Drove 15 mile because we had a craving for a hot fudge sundae and their ice cream machine was broken and they didn't know when it would be fixed.

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!