“Okay”

Cuisines: Mexican
Kilgore, Texas
“Okay”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Were referred to this restaurant by the attendant at the hotel. Was greeted by a friendly young lady and seated. After a 10 minute wait our waitress showed up. She was not very friendly and seemed very impatient for us to order. It was our first time there so we needed to look at the menu. She kept coming back every few seconds for us to order. Someone else brought our food out and it was very good. However, we did not see the waitress again until she brought us our checks. Service is everything and she was not having a good night. I am a big tipper because I was a waitress at one time and service is how I judge my tips.

• Visited October 2013

Orlando, Florida
“A tasty crane asada! And great salad”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

We have an avocado salad Great portion and size. The best part was my crane asada. Tasty, full of flavor and great tortillas.

1 Thank Alberto M
Miami, Florida
“Best Margarita in town!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Pueblo Viejo is a great Mexican restaurant in Okeechobee, Florida. The service is excellent. The food is reasonably priced and the chips and salsa are endless. They have a large variety of Mexican dishes which are sure to please.

Visited September 2013
Okeechobee, Florida
“Alright”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Since I am on a go I have to include PV's!

I am a drinker, not a drunk and I love the bar they have. It's cute, nice looking and lot's of choices. Pricings on drinks aren't anywhere near the competitors. They aren't cheap.
But let's talk about food. The food is good. Chips with queso is a great appetizer. I ordered the beef enchilada that was on their new menu, it showed a delicious picture. Once I got it in front it looked a lot less attractive. The flavor was alright but i expected a little more. I do not like mexican desserts so we did not try any of those. My wife always loved PV's so she was fine with everything. The best thing at PV's are the staff! They have been there for years and are allways spot on!

Visited September 2013
Stuttgart, Arkansas
“One of the Best”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We always go to this restaurant. The staff is very friendly. The food and the atmosphere is always good never had an issue its always consistent. Sometimes they have live mariachi band. Lot of drink special. We eat here atleast twice a week.

• Visited August 2013