“Captain Kenny ROCKS!”

Marsh Beast Airboat Toues
Reviewed February 4, 2014

My partner and myself booked last May a trip with Captain Kenny. He is a VERY dedicated captain and gave us a real feel for the land and Lake Ockeechobee. We saw alligators, beautiful lilies, birds as we glided over the sea trees. Very beautiful trip and the Capt. gave us a big history lesson on the land, lake and explained to us what are the environmental projects doing to keep this paradise untouched. We did hold an alligator egg, Captain Kenny ROCKS! Thank you!

2  Thank MargaritaD-Ville

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Captain Kenny knows is backyard! A large airboat, clean, state of art headset to protect you from noise and built in audio system. That is a huge advantage. You can ask the captain everything but He will describe all and everything to you. Great understanding of the water movement, plants community and if you are into birds then this is the vest tour for you. Strongly recommended!

3  Thank Alberto M
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I didn't really wanted to go here, but my friends insisted. I was so wrong, it is definitely worth it. Captain Ken was very kind, he knows a lot of things from the place. The boat is very well adapted to tourists.

3  Thank Neto2688
Reviewed March 27, 2013

It was our first airboat tour and it was fantastic.
Captain Ken made sure that all of his guests saw what they wanted to see... the alligators, birds and flora of Lake Okeechobee.
The Marsh Beast was very comfortable with plenty of room, the audio system was more than adequate keeping the motor noise down and the voices amplified.
There's plenty to see and experience in the northern part of Lake Okeechobee. You don't feel crowded in by other tour operators.
The Marsh Beast is a great way to see Lake Okeechobee.

2  Thank Phil C
Reviewed March 27, 2013

First Impression was that this is a professionally run company with a seasoned vet of lake Okeechobee. The boat is new, modern and holds a large group. We had 7 so this was the only option. As it turned out, I am glad we were turned away due to size from other outfits. My Son in Law's comment of the day was "this is probably the coolest thing I have done". We saw about a dozen gators within easy viewing distance (About 4 feet). Once he knew I was a bird person, he pointed out all the birds in the area and gave a good talk about them. I would bring people back here.

3  Thank FoodJunkieSteve