“Will definitely come back. Classy shooting.”

Quail Creek Plantation
Ranked #3 of 7 Fun & Games in Okeechobee
Fort Myers, Florida
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Will definitely come back. Classy shooting.”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We were impressed by the facility and the "course" for the skeet shoot. Golf carts were in great condition, the course was diverse and interesting, and lunch afterwards was delicious as always.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Danielle F

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Great Place”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I have been there a few times with some friends and the sport shooting is excellent. Friendly helpful staff. Equipment is very good. Carts are available to drive through the 14 shooting stations which is 100 clays (birds) per shooter. Prices are reasonable. Their Lodge is approx. 1 mile down the road and has an excellent lunch. I suggest calling at least 5 days in advance for cart and lunch reservations because many state shooting events are held there throughout the year. Hunting is available but I have not had the opportunity to enjoy it. Worth the ride. Enjoy

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Sal L
Vero Beach, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Awesome Place!”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I have been going to Quail creek since it opened and the place is awesome. We , it's a family event for us , my wife and son enjoy shooting sporting clays.as well. We usually shoot one of the two sporting clay courses,, one a little softer or shorter than the other, my favorite .We enjoy lunch after shooting and the food there is also very good ,as well the staff are super friendly.The lodge is absolutely gorgeous. I highly recommend Quail Creek if you love shooting sports , good food or a beautiful rustic lodge off the beaten trail, this is the place.

Visited December 2013
3 Thank MARSHBEAST
Palm Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome Experience!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I love every time I visit Quail Creek! Beautiful facilities, great skeet shooting, and I'm always treated so kindly by Gwen and her staff! Looking forward to seeing them again soon!

Visited January 2013
2 Thank GregoryJames209
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Okeechobee's "Best Kept Secret"”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

My friend and I have visited Quail Creek Plantation a few times now and can't rave enough about this place. The lodge has the best gourmet dinners and the outside fire pit was most relaxing to sit around and mingle.

Waking-up to the sounds of nature and walking throughout the area was peaceful and great exercise, too. If I may, I would describe Quail Creek Plantation as a little piece of Heaven tucked in an unexpected place...Okeechobee, Florida.

Everyone we encountered was extremely friendly. There is even a store that sells the most unique rustic furniture, yet another surprising splendor.

I highly recommended this place if you are looking get away from the hustle and bustle and looking for a place to enjoy the serenity of nature at its finest.

Visited October 2013