“redecorating”
Review of Lodge at the Lake - CLOSED

Lodge at the Lake
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: All American Cuisine. Breakfast at its best with fluffy homemade pancakes, various omelets and a seasonal breakfast bar including: hash-brown casseroles, egg casserole, bacon, sausage, pancakes, waffles, fresh fruits and so much more. Join our all you can eat lunch bar for only $7.99 that includes hot entrees like Sheppard's Pie, Rosemary Baked Chicken, Salisbury Steaks accompanied by a great assortment of Soups and Salads. Regular Lunch menu available.Best Dinner environment in Okee! Freshly cut steaks from the loin and only the best quality you can get, CAB (Certified Angus Beef) even cooked well done and it is still tender as can be. Cooked on our flattops to ensure a evenly seared steak. Or get our fried pork steaks, freshly breaded and served with homemade mushroom gravy. Our lasagna is our signature dish with customer complementing it on a daily basis. 7 different cheeses. Where else? Please come in and try us out. We are here to feed and please you!At your service,Hendrikus j. de LangeOwner/Manager
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Great place to eat with great people & great food is still closed but reader board says they are redecorating so it may be opening back up soon. Will keep you posted as this is a favorite place here in town....

Reviewed April 23, 2014

This is one of my favorite places to eat in town but sadly they closed their doors last week. It is under new management and not sure when they will reopen. They are tearing up the parking lot in front of the restaurant, not sure what for....

1  Thank Pat244
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I went here on a Sunday morning and the crowds were constantly coming and going. It seemed to be a very popular restaurant. The wait staff were friendly. They offer a breakfast bar, or you can order from the menu. My companion did both. He commented about how much food they had at the bar and was impressed with the variety. I ordered an omelet and hash browns. Both very good. The restaurants had a homey feel, but if the mgrs are reading this, the seats in the booth seemed quite worn and lumpy. Could be replaced.
I was pleased with my meal, and do plan to go back and try lunch and dinner. This is a family styled restaurant and you will find American foods only. I think if you like this type of restaurant, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

This is what I call regular food for regular folks. :) If you want good food and large portions of it for a fair price..this is the place to go. I ordered the fried chicken dinner which came with a side and their soup and salad bar. It was 10.99. I certainly didn't expect half of a chicken for that price, but that's what I received. The chicken was delicious and I ended up taking the rest to our hotel (thank goodness for a mini fridge). My son had the country fried steak and loved it. The soup and salad bar didn't have anything that stands out, but it was good and included, so we enjoyed it. You can order just the soup and salad bar and if you don't want leftovers, I suggest you order dinner and split it with someone else and just pay for them to eat the salad bar. My husband and I could have easily shared the fried chicken and still left stuffed.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

We went to their lunch buffet but they were also still serving a breakfast buffet.   They had all the breakfast items, bacon, sausage, eggs, pancakes, sausage, gravy and biscuits. Lunch items included a healthy array of salad offering, salisbury steaks with gravy, fried chicken, mashed potatoes, casseroles and many, many others.   The food was good, tasted home-cooked and hot off the steam tables.   Service was quick and the staff was very friendly.  This is a very good place for a no frills breakfast or lunch and worth the price of $7.99 for lunch.