“Off the beaten path”
Review of Uncle Larrys Rim Ditch Cafe - CLOSED

Uncle Larrys Rim Ditch Cafe
Cuisines: American
Description: I was surprised they weren't listed. I found a Facebook page for them as well.
Reviewed August 4, 2012

This little cafe was a real treat to a weary traveller. The food was delicious and the staff friendly. It reminded me of a little restaurant back home that my parents always took us to with the same at home kind of feel. I would recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank Marinda R

Reviewed July 30, 2012

As local as it gets Breakfast is really good and for lunch try the Okee Burger !! This place is down closer to the Lake and away from town but really busy and a favorite place for many many locals as you will tell the minte you walk through the door

1  Thank RichieBoca
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Nice little place to stop while staying at nearby hotel. Looked to be all in the family.

1  Thank WmJC
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I stayed at Best Western for 3 nights to go fishing. My sister and I are just from Port St Lucie. We stopped at Uncle Larry's because someone told us about it. We both love catfish. It was so good. I would highly recommend it. So here I am 2 weeks later with a friend back at the Best Western in my same room which was nice and clean and we are getting ready to go have some catfish at Uncle Larry's before we head out for a late afternoon fishing adventure!!

2  Thank Deborah H
Reviewed April 8, 2012

You get great service, and lots of food. This is a small family restaurant.

2  Thank cdokee