“Uncle Larry's”
Review of Uncle Larrys Rim Ditch Cafe - CLOSED

Uncle Larrys Rim Ditch Cafe
Cuisines: American
Description: I was surprised they weren't listed. I found a Facebook page for them as well.
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Good Food,reasonable, but I was most impressed when I went there for lunch one day and they had FRESH green beans!

1  Thank Victoria J

Reviewed February 9, 2012

We have there several times and the food is not good. Chef's salad had things missing that they were out of

Reviewed February 3, 2012

I must admit, I have only been to Larry's for breakfasts and they are great. Large selection of the typical fare along with specials too. Great wait staff, big smiles all around and a true homey atmosphere heaped with fat stacks of fresh hot pancakes, chicken fried steaks, eggs and the norm. I'm a big breakfast guy and Larry's is a fine spot to hang your hat and enjoy the most importnat meal of the day, highly recommend.

Reviewed January 28, 2012

Breakfast is great, but every time we go we notice that the tables are not bussed when customers vacate them. The dirty dishes are left on the table pretty much until the breakfast hour is over.

We tried it for lunch and had the same experience. Unfortunately this is a negative, no matter how good the food is.

1  Thank Livinmydream
Reviewed January 22, 2012

If you're looking for a real local "flavor" place, this has all the dive-y flair you're seeking. Tables all askew, kinda dark inside and the servers are "southern-slow" . Husband had their Okeechobee burger made on pita bread. He said it lacked flavor and the meat was too thin - to try and compensate for the big pita bread it was served on.

I ordered a belgium waffle but their machine was broken so I ordered french toast and sausages. Both of my items were GREAT!!! Absolutely delicious. I had a diet coke that I returned because it had a strong bleach flavor.

Waitresses were cute and friendly and very nice but rarely checked back with their customers and some customers had to ask to get menus or have their orders taken. As I said "Southern Slow",. I would go there again for the french toast!

1  Thank WeddingChris