“good food,service OK,and reasonable prices”

Cowboys BBQ and Steak Company
Ranked #15 of 83 Restaurants in Okeechobee
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Award winning Bar-B-Que & all the fixin's served up by the friendliest folks!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“good food,service OK,and reasonable prices”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We stopped in because we usually avoid chain restaurants and this looked interesting.Football game on TV drowned out by karaoke.One or the other please.Not used to VERY pregnant servers in tight T shirts but she was very friendly and efficient. .My Texas brisket was very good.Husband's prime rib sandwhick only fair.Onion rings good,beans tasted like Bush's.the assortment of sauces on table was a good selection. Beer was 2 for one..we were not informed we each had to have 2 until they arrived at our table.Other places have let us each have only 1.

• Visited December 2013

Fort Pierce, Florida
“Cowboys is a Mixed Bag”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

I needed an order to go, so I called ahead. I was put on hold for 5 minutes and then had the call dropped. By that time I was already there. I placed my order and let them know I needed to take it and run. No problem, they said, it will be quick all they have to do is toast the bun. You can guess the rest. It was not quick. The portion of meat on the sandwich was ok, but there were only 5 onion rings. They were nice enough to give me a small gift card, very small. People were nice and polite. Looks like management needs to get there house in order. Over heard a couple of other customers complaining about a couple of other issues. The food was good and the location is convenient with a nice water view.

• Visited December 2013
Ocoee, Florida
“Okeechobee, FL”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

The place was packed on Black Friday night. They recommended we sit at the bar for faster service. The had Kareoke night at the bar. The food was good but the service could have been better. It took a long time to get our food. A manager came by and apoligized and took 20% off the bill. I asked for the bigger portion meal and found out at check out that it was the small portion. I guess the waitress could not hear over the music. Overall not bad, but could have been better.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank ltramon45
East Central FL
“Mixed reviews.”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

We went here with 8 other couples. We got in early and got seated quickly. We were divided into 4 tables each with its own server. 3 of the 4 tables experienced good service and food, 1 table wasn't so lucky; the service was non-existent & the food so-so.

I had the rib eye steak and was happy. Mostly the baked potatoes were overlooked and not hot.

Ok place but will try another place if we get back to Okeechobee.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank L M
Orlando, Florida
“Wonderful ribs and great pulled pork”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Their sweet potato is to die for, their steam broccoli very delicious and the best part was the ribs. The pulled pork what's not greasy it was tasty and flavorful Great service and A nice ice cream portion size.

1 Thank Alberto M