“Good Value, Great Food”

Cowboys BBQ and Steak Company
Ranked #18 of 83 Restaurants in Okeechobee
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue, Steakhouse
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Award winning Bar-B-Que & all the fixin's served up by the friendliest folks!
Huntsville, Alabama
“Good Value, Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

Liked the loaded baked potatoes, French Onion soup and Onion Rings. Service was Ok but not fantastic.

Visited November 2012

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Fort Pierce Location.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

The food is average. Wouldn't go crazy over it. The staff is friendly. It's decorated nicely. Would suggest they put spices and flavoring into the food. Also lower the prices or up the portions. I had been wanting to go there for about a year and when we finally did I was really disappointed. I'll give it a few more chance to see if it changes!

• Visited October 2012
“GOOD FOOD BUT A LITTLE EXPENSIVE FOR THE PORTIONS”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

This is our second time there. The first time, They over cooked my husbands hamburger then brought back the same cold fries. Then this last time we went there the food came out good. However there were 2 size portions and they didn't ask us which one and came out with this tiny meal for my husband. I always get a salad. It's okay kind of blah! 10.99 for a blah salad. We only went back because we had a gift card. We went to the one in Fort Pierce, FL by Walmart. Sandra has been our server both times. She has been wonderful and is very good. I would suggest you sit in her area. Overall NOT happy with the food/taste/portions!

• Visited November 2012
Thank Aoneinsurancegr... O
Leesburg, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“All over the Map!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

BBQ pork sandwich had got be one of the worst I've had, bun was stale and pork was very dry. Their BBQ sauce selections were store bought "cattlemens" and usually you expect a BBQ rest to have their own? Service was propmt but in no way makes up for food. My friend had catfish?? She said tha it had no seasoning, she only ate two pieces. This restaurant doesnt appear to specialize in anyone thing, but rather everything.

Visited November 2012
Okeechobee, Florida
“Excellent Food and Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

We've always gotten excellent food here and the employees are great. My husband prefers the sampler with the different types of meat. I love the Country Fried Steak. I never thought I'd find a place with better Country Fried Steak than Cracker Barrel but it is fantastic at Cowboy's. And we love the waffle fries. The portions are great and we always have to take some home in a doggy bag. The atmosphere is great and we love the Cowboy decor. We frequent the place just to enjoy drinks and camaradie. And if you want something sweet, the Big Daddy Sundae is scrumptious.

• Visited November 2012