Hampton Inn Okeechobee - Lake Okeechobee
Economy Inn(Okeechobee)
$60
$55
$59
Pier II Resort(Okeechobee)(Great Value!)
$96
Orbitz.com
LakeView Inn & Suites(Okeechobee)(Great Value!)
$70
Best Western Lake Okeechobee(Okeechobee)(Great Value!)
$93
$66
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
Travelers Inn(Okeechobee)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat hotelclean roomsbusiness tripwithin walking distanceparking lotin townwafflesstaff was friendlyplace to stayexcellent stayexercise roomfree breakfastenjoyed our stayfresh fruitlake okeechobeevisiting familyfront desk staff
Reviewed March 10, 2013

This hotel is the best Hampton Inn we have stayed. The King suites are the nicest we have seen. The staff and manager are very professional and friendly. The breakfast has been the best one we have been to clean, organized, and Mrs. Hancock always comes out at breakfast makes a point to talk to her guest which is the only hotel I have ever been to that happens which is great customer service. Hats off to Kyle who manages the facility job well done! We will always stay there when we pass through. Keep up the good work everyone.

Chris

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank 2013Chris
Kyle V, General Manager at Hampton Inn Okeechobee - Lake Okeechobee, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Chris,

We are pleased to hear that you love our facility, thank you for taking the time to write such kind words. We enjoy hearing from guests about their stay. We will make sure to share your compliments with Lois and the whole team here at the Hampton Inn Okeechobee. Certainly grounds for a job well done on her part. Thank again, and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Regards,

Kyle Von Kohorn
863.824.0003
Kyle.VonKohorn@Hilton.com

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We stayed here tonight and I have got to comment on the Night desk man, Robert. We were welcomed with a friendly smile, and he managed to answer any questions that we had about the area. Very friendly and informative gent.

This is our second time at this Hampton Inn, and will be sure to come back by again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Killdevil,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn Okeechobee. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our hotel! We try to do whatever we can to accommodate our guests and are glad that you got to experience that while you were here. We will certainly recognize Robert for a job well done. We hope that you continue to stay with us whenever you find yourself back in town.

Thanks again for the kind words.

Regards,
Kyle Von Kohorn
863.824.0003
Kyle.VonKohorn@Hilton.com

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Our overnight stay at this hotel was very enjoyable--great service, clean room, nice front desk service. However, this hotel adds an extra charge to your room fee just in case you make any long distance phone calls while there. Your invoice won't show it; they don't tell you about it and you won't know it unless you you check your credit card account on line. The "pending charge will eventually be corrected" (according to front desk) however, we stayed there 3 days ago and it's yet to be corrected. Heads up!!!!! You won't even know it unless you check your credit card on line because they don't tell you at the front desk. This is not the first time we experienced this! We feel it's very deceitful. Tell us when we check in what you're going to do!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Jacksonville, Florida

“Comfortable Stay”

Pending review

Stayed two weeks at this hotel for business. Décor in and outside the building were very inviting and modern looking. They provide 24-hour tea and coffee as well as evening baked cookies. Bed was firm and layout of hotel makes it easy to get in and out quickly. Chatted with breakfast lady who prepared breakfast for the guests every day. She is very personable and friendly. Kind of like my mom. Quality of the breakfast was o.k. although I am aware almost all Hampton Inns use powder eggs (not my personal favorite). However, there were other varieties of food to make up for it. Plan on coming back next week for the second leg of my business trip.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Alan F
Reviewed January 28, 2013

After attending the Yee Haw Junction Blue Grass Festival, where my cousins' band, Junior Sisk and Ramblers Choice, played two sets, my husband and I drove 30 minutes or so (out of our way) to Lake Okeechobee to stay in the Hampton Inn. I am so glad we did. The facility is clean, quiet and the personnel is friendly and helpful. When I walked into our room, it smelled so fresh, I could close my eyes and think I was in a newborn baby's nursery, that clean and fresh! I have an ultra sensitive nose and usually complain of mold, especially in my dear home state of Florida. Not here. No mold,. My husband about passed out when I complimented the room's smell. My second surprise was the sticky note at the bed's head stating that the duvet and covers were all freshly laundered. My husband was thrilled that I did not yank off the duvet, as I usually do in other hotel rooms (afraid if it is not laundered I'll get germs, you know).
I hope to return to this little charmer. BTW, the band playing at nearby Appleby's sounded pretty good from the parking lot. And I did not hear them from our room. If you travel in/around this area. Stay here. It is worth the drive from Yee Haw. And the complimentary breakfast was very good. Something for everyone. The coffee is really robust, not watered down.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple