“Average economy motel” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Okeechobee
Berlin, Germany
“Average economy motel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

It was acceptable for a short stay. Clean (except the mattress that had some dirt on it) but old room with a microwave and fridge. The location was central and not that bad if you didn´t come to Okeechobee to spend your time at the Lake that is pretty far away from the motel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank JanLBerlin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Hialeah, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We came upon this nice hotel and found it to be clean and well maintained. We rented there on numerous times over the past year and rented numerous rooms too. One thing that seemed odd is the intrusiveness of the owners. It always seem that they were in our rooms turning off our A/C. It is hot outside so when want to come to our hotel the A/C is off. It always happens. The last time was bad. They called to pay for the night and told them I was with my daughter on the phone and when I was finished I would go by. They called two more times and knocked on the door twice. I went to the office and told me that why I did not come the first time he called me. I said my daughter wanted to talk to me. He then said " was it an emergency. I told him off and said that my daughter is more important than him, me and his hotel.....he told me to leave & I left. Rude people only cares about himself...has very poor customer service skills.....avoid this hotel at all cost......

Room Tip: Just stay away or you will be harrassed if you are one minute late for anything...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality
    • 1 of 5 stars
2 Thank Omar C

Travelers are raving about these Okeechobee hotels

Easton, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2010

They do a pretty good job of keeping this place clean. The carpet, sheets and towels were all spotless. There was both a microwave and minifridge in the room that looked relatively new. It was a lot nicer than I was expecting for a cheap place to sleep. It was a smoking room though, so it did smell like an ashtray, but I can't imagine they can do much about that.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank ayoungpretender
Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2008

Very clean hotel, stayed in April for a business trip, and loved it. Definitely recommended!!

• Stayed April 2008, traveled on business
      Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars
      Business service (e.g., internet access)