“If you're a biker and enjoy that atmosphere it would be a fun place to go!”
Review of Tommy's Paradise - CLOSED

Tommy's Paradise
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We ordered a dish that was recommended by our waiter. When it arrived and we began eating, the dish was salty to the point of being inedible. We
won't be going back!!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

When we first meoved to the area a few years ago, this place had just opened (though we didn't know it at the time) and if you asked me if I reccomended it then, I would have had to think about it a little. Food was good, but outdoor seating was a little too rustic for me, and it looked a little confused in decor. However, in two years, not only has this place expanded and become downright quaint, the menu has graduated from burger and fries into very interesting seafood dishes, etc. (Please never lose that black bean burger, I adore it!). I think the bar menu is only beer and wine still (although he's probably getting a full liquor permit if he hasnt already) but its a good selection of that. We love the atmosphere of being outside to eat and now that they have added trellises for shade, better flooring, etc, it really works for us. I haven't had a chance to listen to many bands yet, but friends tell me they are getting in some real talent now. We bring all our out of towners here now for some good Florida outdoor eatin' and My kids love to run around and play cornhole and they even let you bring your dog ! Don't be put off by the crowded looking parking lot, there is plenty of room for everyone and all of the servers here are fantastic and accomodating. Its a real gem in this area of chain restaurants!

1  Thank LouisLeroy
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Great food, drinks, outdoor music / bands! Everything we had was well prepared and tasty. Wait staff attentive!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Had dinner with 3 friends. Mostly an outdoor place with locals drinking beer. Food was below par, and service was slow. This is close by our house and we thought we would be making it our local restaurant. Food was poor, but beer was cold. I would stay away. Don't feel like the food was fresh, and it was way over cooked.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

we went with friends and really liked the outdoor seating area and the general atmosphere of the place. It was a nice night and the music was very good..However the service was very slow, we sat for a while before anyone came over to take a drink order. Our server was nice but it took forever to get food and more drinks, Maybe they were shorthanded but it wasn't that crowded. They just seemed disorganized and the food was just okay.