“Food was awlful”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2014

There were 5 of us. None of us liked our food. 2 of us thought are meal was tough, steak and chicken dried out unflavorful and hard to eat.

1  Thank Leeni2014

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Kids wanted kids meals. Waiter made sure I ordered so I got the meals free with entree. (Sunday) Great prime rib. Great bread. Super friendly service. I even liked the broccoli.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

My family has been dining at Pappa's for several years. We have never had a bad meal here! Service is fast and friendly. This is a family friendly restaurant.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great Greek salad, steaks are awesome. Sort of a strange greek/western atmosphere but nice.I attended the Clearwater location before it closed. Sad it left. There was never a line and food was always good.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The ribs are outstanding. The prices are reasonable. Other food items are also good, but the ribs are the best. Lots of room and have never had trouble getting a table.