“Always a treat!”
Review of Twistee Treat

Twistee Treat
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Ocoee
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

We love this place. It's always good and the prices are reasonable. Wish we had one back home. I always get the choc/vanilla swirl. It tastes the same as the last time we ate there about 5 years ago.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Everytime I get out that way I have to visit. Pretty popular little spot and delicious to. The prices are reasonable and the ice cream is yummy.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

right outside the front door of Cheng's Chinese Restaurant.
Always busy, good choices, quick service, good ice cream ,

Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Needed something sweet top off my steak . We headed down international dr and found this gem. Very good service . She offered me a sample so I could try the strawberry ice creme.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

soft serve at a very good price. Always busy and very tasty. something for everyone. Take the kids for a special treat anytime.